Black Thug Attempts To Steal Bike

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
he coulda got an assault charge just for talking to him like that after getting caught trying to steal his bike, the actual assault charge is putting the fear of harm onto someone. battery is the actual hurting them part, a lot of ppl dont understand that

damn i dont think theres anything worse than a whiny confrontational tattle tale with a video camera. dude shoulda just paid the whiner some money for a new lock and kept it moving, or just not said shit and left outta there.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
he coulda got an assault charge just for talking to him like that after getting caught trying to steal his bike, the actual assault charge is putting the fear of harm onto someone. battery is the actual hurting them part, a lot of ppl dont understand that

damn i dont think theres anything worse than a whiny confrontational tattle tale with a video camera. dude shoulda just paid the whiner some money for a new lock and kept it moving, or just not said shit and left outta there.
I think that was you holdin the camera...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
god baychit you are the poster boy for gayness you fruit by the foot long ass negga!

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Dog, why is it not getting through your thick skull? Do you really not see what is going, every response, to everything you post, is everybody telling you how dumb you are? I really find it hard to believe a person can be that dense...The only other person I seen on here that does not see the universal hate for them like this is Big Robo. You said "im not funny" and I quoted it, then you write "im a fag" with my name on it? C'mon son, really...c'mon...Time to just quit dude.

Burn1, don't even bother. We've all tried and NOTHING is gonna get through to dude but TEH BAND.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
haha what a cracker

"you think i havent been assaulted before, man?" LMAO yeah not "you think i havent gotten my ass beat before" but ASSAULTED because he knows he "pressed charges" on the dudes who beat him up.