Black Thug Attempts To Steal Bike

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
LOL gotta mouth full of gold, but tryna steal a wack ass 10 speed bike?

big time BPS

and it aint even like it was some random thing, like shit i need a ride home fuck walkin, imma jack this bike. hell nah this fool walkin around with bolt cutters on a mission for bikes that'll get u 20$ at the pawn shop LOL what a lame
trippin, you know how much hipsters pay for those piece of shit ass bikes? shit looking fresh outta 1983 costin a rack

Feb 21, 2010
Dog, why is it not getting through your thick skull? Do you really not see what is going, every response, to everything you post, is everybody telling you how dumb you are? I really find it hard to believe a person can be that dense...The only other person I seen on here that does not see the universal hate for them like this is Big Robo. You said "im not funny" and I quoted it, then you write "im a fag" with my name on it? C'mon son, really...c'mon...Time to just quit dude.

Mar 29, 2010
Dog, why is it not getting through your thick skull? Do you really not see what is going, every response, to everything you post, is everybody telling you how dumb you are? I really find it hard to believe a person can be that dense...The only other person I seen on here that does not see the universal hate for them like this is Big Robo. You said "im not funny" and I quoted it, then you write "im a fag" with my name on it? C'mon son, really...c'mon...Time to just quit dude.
nah bro. but why do you keep beefing? saying "your not funny".
so your just having fun talking shit and i dont give a fuck about other people talking shit on here its a fucking forum. all these fucks talking shit on here get jollies in there pants when i reply, just like you.

Feb 21, 2010
nah bro. but why do you keep beefing? saying "your not funny".
so your just having fun talking shit and i dont give a fuck about other people talking shit on here its a fucking forum. all these fucks talking shit on here get jollies in there pants when i reply, just like you.
Because YOU ARE NOT FUNNY, and you keep tryin, it aint gonna happen. Im well aware how much people talk shit on here, but you need to look at what and how much is being directed at you EVERYTIME you post something, you suck at this shit dude. Its not funny or cool to be the asshole nobody likes and doesnt get it...When other people post/say something stupid or gay unintentionally its followed up with 1) No Homo 2) No Marty 3) No baychit...theres a reason for it...quit the siccness dude; when it comes to this website youre jamarcus russell man...

Mar 29, 2010
Because YOU ARE NOT FUNNY, and you keep tryin, it aint gonna happen. Im well aware how much people talk shit on here, but you need to look at what and how much is being directed at you EVERYTIME you post something, you suck at this shit dude. Its not funny or cool to be the asshole nobody likes and doesnt get it...When other people post/say something stupid or gay unintentionally its followed up with 1) No Homo 2) No Marty 3) No baychit...theres a reason for it...quit the siccness dude; when it comes to this website youre jamarcus russell man...
KEEP WRITING PARAGRAPHS LIKE I GIVE A SHIT DAMN. I AINT BEIN AN ASSHOLE CUZ FUCKERZ LIKE YOU POP IN A THREAD AND JUST DECIDE TO TALK SHIT AND THEN TRY TO WRITE AND SCHOOL HOMIE YOU ARE A RETARD. I DONT KNOW ANYBODY ON HERE THAT LIKES YOU OR THINKS YOU ARE COOL EITHER.

Feb 21, 2010
...and I bet you read everyone of my paragraphs, you certainly respond to every one of them. Dudes over here typin withi his fists...Take a chill pill, and go read some joke books son.

Jan 18, 2006
baychit i having nothing against you and i dont dwell in the open forum as much as other people do but i suggest stop creating so many threads, peep game and realize unless you actually make an entertaining thread folks will continue to get on your head till you finally tap out.

Mar 29, 2010
baychit i having nothing against you and i dont dwell in the open forum as much as other people do but i suggest stop creating so many threads, peep game and realize unless you actually make an entertaining thread folks will continue to get on your head till you finally tap out.
i dont make many threads. even when i dont create threads, if i reply to a thread someone talks trash