black supremacists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
The first black guy in the first link used to be in the Nation, but he was released by Louis Farakkan(spelling) because of his speeches in the media...he was killed later..

The difference between "black supremacists" and white supremacists is those black people probably have far less power in society...for example, Mexican people being racist wouldnt affect me as much because they dont own the country, white racist people would affect me more because they have power to go along with it...
that's the very definition of racism...prejudice + power. if you dont have the power...then you cannot be defined as "racist"...or supremist for that matter...therefore..in this country..."black, asian, hispanic racism" dose not exist. they are just bigots that can not act upon teir prejudice

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
that's the very definition of racism...prejudice + power. if you dont have the power...then you cannot be defined as "racist"...or supremist for that matter...therefore..in this country..."black, asian, hispanic racism" dose not exist. they are just bigots that can not act upon teir prejudice
That is the definition I learned in college, but I figured many on here wouldnt agree or probably even know about it...

Apr 8, 2005
well according to the dictionary it says

"hatred or intolerance of another race or other races."

and i love how i can make a black joke and be called a racist, and i dont even have a steady job... so what power do i have? but when a black man is called a racist, all of a sudden it only applies to someone with power? lol

and what defines power? no other race but whites can have power? sorry to say but i call bullshit

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Thanks for posting those clips. They were fun and interesting to watch. There were some good points made in all of them, even though they were coming from a few extremists.

Feb 25, 2005

and i love how i can make a black joke and be called a racist, and i dont even have a steady job... so what power do i have? but when a black man is called a racist, all of a sudden it only applies to someone with power? lol

and what defines power? no other race but whites can have power? sorry to say but i call bullshit
Wait a minute, you're White and u dont have a steady job? What a waste of White Flesh!!!!

Dec 13, 2003

just because you are a loser among your people does not mean your people...who essentially rule the world...dont have the power to oppress. and because your people rule the world...why should you even trip off being called a racist? you guys run shit. all the animosity you feel in terms of race relation is self-inflicted. you guys have politically corrected yourself out of every argument...and then get mad at the minorities.

Apr 8, 2005
just because you are a loser among your people does not mean your people...who essentially rule the world...dont have the power to oppress. and because your people rule the world...why should you even trip off being called a racist? you guys run shit. all the animosity you feel in terms of race relation is self-inflicted. you guys have politically corrected yourself out of every argument...and then get mad at the minorities.
you guys? im not accountable for the rest of my race, or anyone besides myself in fact. and i dont trip off being called a racist, i just wonder how i can be called a racist when according to your definition you need power to be a racist. but that definition only comes into play when a black person is called a racist. another thing you didnt answer from my post... somehow minorities cant have power? that makes no sense.

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
its not just about poverty...race is the first thing people notice...you cant know if a person is poor or rich or not by first glance, but you will notice their race and make your own judgments and stereotypes based on that...systematic racism? It was no coincidence that user's of crack got harsher sentences than users of powder coke...more black people used crack than coke..more white people used coke than crack...Just recently they started reducing prison times because of the unfair sentences....I dont know what you mean because I know you're not implying that racism isnt or never was integrated systematically in this country...Plessy vs Ferguson wasnt about poverty..brown vs the board of education wasnt about poverty....who had the power to enforce or change those decisions? not any other race but White people..not White people as a whole, but the people who had the power were white..im not trying to start anything, it just the truth...

Also, lets just keep it real here..most employers that you will work for will be white...that is why I say If all Mexicans or Asians were racist it wouldnt affect me as much as if White people were all racist, because the country is ran by white people....its not a diss, its logic...

Well said...