black supremacists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
i watched them all. I thought Louis was gonna get smacked eventually for those dumbass questions, actin like a little kid. But I think the Black Israelites are the craziest, i mean according to them Tom Jones is black along with King George.

Mar 26, 2006
i watched them all. I thought Louis was gonna get smacked eventually for those dumbass questions, actin like a little kid. But I think the Black Israelites are the craziest, i mean according to them Tom Jones is black along with King George.

lmao I caught that, the dude looked whiter than white. I think they are just a comedy club or something

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
The first black guy in the first link used to be in the Nation, but he was released by Louis Farakkan(spelling) because of his speeches in the media...he was killed later..

The difference between "black supremacists" and white supremacists is those black people probably have far less power in society...for example, Mexican people being racist wouldnt affect me as much because they dont own the country, white racist people would affect me more because they have power to go along with it...

Apr 8, 2005
The first black guy in the first link used to be in the Nation, but he was release by Louis Farakkan(spelling) because of his speeches in the media...he was killed later...

The difference between "black supremacists" and white supremacists is those black people probably have far less power in society...for example, Mexican people being racist wouldnt affect me as much because they dont own the country, white racist people would affect me more because they have power to go along with it...
i hear this alot and its kinda off point in my opinion. the people that are most likely to directly effect you with racism arent the whites that run the country. and as far as the ones that do run the country, i wouldnt call them racist because being poor isnt racially exclusive.

Mar 26, 2006
The first black guy in the first link used to be in the Nation, but he was released by Louis Farakkan(spelling) because of his speeches in the media...he was killed later..

powerfull speach, I liked the comebacks, especially about hiroshima and nagasaki...its the truth

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
i hear this alot and its kinda off point in my opinion. the people that are most likely to directly effect you with racism arent the whites that run the country. and as far as the ones that do run the country, i wouldnt call them racist because being poor isnt racially exclusive.
its not just about poverty...race is the first thing people notice...you cant know if a person is poor or rich or not by first glance, but you will notice their race and make your own judgments and stereotypes based on that...systematic racism? It was no coincidence that user's of crack got harsher sentences than users of powder coke...more black people used crack than coke..more white people used coke than crack...Just recently they started reducing prison times because of the unfair sentences....I dont know what you mean because I know you're not implying that racism isnt or never was integrated systematically in this country...Plessy vs Ferguson wasnt about poverty..brown vs the board of education wasnt about poverty....who had the power to enforce or change those decisions? not any other race but White people..not White people as a whole, but the people who had the power were white..im not trying to start anything, it just the truth...

Also, lets just keep it real here..most employers that you will work for will be white...that is why I say If all Mexicans or Asians were racist it wouldnt affect me as much as if White people were all racist, because the country is ran by white people....its not a diss, its logic...

Apr 8, 2005
its not just about poverty...race is the first thing people notice...you cant know if a person is poor or rich or not by first glance, but you will notice their race and make your own judgments and stereotypes based on that...systematic racism? Its was no coincidence that user of crack got harsher sentences than users of powder coke...more black people used crack than coke..more white people used coke than crack...Just recently they started reducing prison times because of the unfair sentences....I dont know what you mean because I know you're not implying that racism isnt or never was integrated systematically in this country...
well the leaders of this nation dont see you, lol, so they cant notice your race. systematically this country is worse on poor people in general, the majority of which happen to be minorities there for it looks racist. your crack and coke analogy can also be explained this way, coke is more of a rich mans drug, crack is for the poor.

Apr 19, 2006
Al Sharpton doesn't have power in society? Doesn't he mingle with Pdiddy on expensive yachts? The fact is most white supremacy leaders like Thomas Metzger, are blacksheep and most white people feel they are complete loonies. The same can be said for the black supremacists(no quotes, they are what they are). In the videos when Louie asked Khallid Muhammad about the phrase of the white devil, he then turned it against by saying the only reason he would ask is because of his devilish tendencies. Except Louie has no devilish tendencies except to wonder why a man who he has never met would want to him destroyed. Khallid answers with simple racial rhetoric with every question. Comparing General Patton or Macarthur to a simple murderer is idiotic to say the least. Are the tuskegee airmen simple killers? Do they deserve no sense of honor for putting their life on the line in defense of the country that we grow up in? Or do they only deserve that honor when their skin is black? He even turns a pair of pants into a racial argument.

Feb 18, 2005

SHINY ASS HEAD