black supremacists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
well the leaders of this nation dont see you, lol, so they cant notice your race. systematically this country is worse on poor people in general, the majority of which happen to be minorities there for it looks racist. your crack and coke analogy can also be explained this way, coke is more of a rich mans drug, crack is for the poor.
The majority of poor people in this country are actually white people, but that is by default because they win in sheer numbers..MLK Jr. wasnt shot because he was poor...lol @ you think everything is rich vs poor..that is not how the country was founded upon...That is NOT the issue with Obama today..he has money..if it wasnt about race then why is his race such a big deal? Why was his life threatened in the way that it was? why has it taken sooo many years for a minority to have a real shot at the white house? Im not saying its all about race(thats obvious), but its not all rich vs poor either...

Apr 19, 2006
"they win in sheer numbers"
what a great tournament to win. But I do I agree, there has obviously been social injustices on the basis of race and it still continues day to day. But to think in such minimal terms like black vs white is retarded.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
what a great tournament to win. But I do I agree, there has obviously been social injustices on the basis of race and it still continues day to day. But to think in such minimal terms like black vs white is retarded.

lol...I was just stating a fact..I didnt mean win as in WINNING a prize..you know what I meant.. but I agree...

Apr 8, 2005
The majority of poor people in this country are actually white people, but that is by default because they win in sheer numbers..MLK Jr. wasnt shot because he was poor...lol @ you think everything is rich vs poor..that is not how the country was founded upon...That is NOT the issue with Obama today..he has money..if it wasnt about race then why is his race such a big deal? Why was his life threatened in the way that it was? why has it taken sooo many years for a minority to have a real shot at the white house? Im not saying its all about race(thats obvious), but its not all rich vs poor either...
we've come along way since mlk, and obama is still winning, his race is an issue because he is the first black man and he actually has a shot at making history. keep in mind we are talking about white people that are in power, that run the country. due to your fist post, and you keep bringing up day to day people. the people that threatened obama were not the runners of this country. if the white people that run this country were as racist as you suggested in your first post, we wouldnt have a black candidate about to win presidency at all. im not sure if your confused about what im debating with you, but you stated "The difference between "black supremacists" and white supremacists is those black people probably have far less power in society...for example, Mexican people being racist wouldnt affect me as much because they dont own the country" and so far all your examples have been with people who do not run the country, so there you go

Apr 8, 2005
i agree, if poor people in general, or people with less power and less say, the ones that are without a doubt being manipulated by white and black leaders of this country could come together, we could make a serious change. racism stays alive in my opinion to keep the lower classes from uniting because we outnumber the rich and powerful. if we all got together and seriously woke up we wouldnt be puppets anymore.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
we've come along way since mlk, and obama is still winning, his race is an issue because he is the first black man and he actually has a shot at making history. keep in mind we are talking about white people that are in power, that run the country. due to your fist post, and you keep bringing up day to day people. the people that threatened obama were not the runners of this country. if the white people that run this country were as racist as you suggested in your first post, we wouldnt have a black candidate about to win presidency at all. im not sure if your confused about what im debating with you, but you stated "The difference between "black supremacists" and white supremacists is those black people probably have far less power in society...for example, Mexican people being racist wouldnt affect me as much because they dont own the country" and so far all your examples have been with people who do not run the country, so there you go
Yes, we have come along way since MLK(not close to where we need to be but as long as we are moving forward)...I see what you're saying...I dismiss your claim that race isnt an issue and its poor vs rich(its more of both, but you have only taken the poor vs rich stance)...

I said black supremacist probably hold less positions of power than white supremacist members, which in the end affects a lesser amount of people on the grand scale of things...that was my main point...Native americans being racist wouldnt affect me as much as if white people were racists because white people have more positions of power in our country...is that not a fact? Im talking purely racism, unless your'e implying that it doesnt exist anymore and the battle is now rich vs poor...if you admit that it still exists and the results of it are still prevalent in our society, then my statement seems valid to me..

"positions of power" doesnt just mean Senator's etc..it could be a boss of any company, a police officer, etc..

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
i agree, if poor people in general, or people with less power and less say, the ones that are without a doubt being manipulated by white and black leaders of this country could come together, we could make a serious change. racism stays alive in my opinion to keep the lower classes from uniting because we outnumber the rich and powerful. if we all got together and seriously woke up we wouldnt be puppets anymore.
We will never be equal because there will always be someone or people who will not be satisfied and feel they can elevate their equality for a power position..in other words, there will always be someone who wants all the power as opposed to sharing it with others...i guess its human nature, but the idea of equality is still something worth striving for..

Apr 8, 2005
Yes, we have come along way since MLK(not close to where we need to be but as long as we are moving forward)...I see what you're saying...I dismiss your claim that race isnt an issue and its poor vs rich(its more of both, but you have only taken the poor vs rich stance)...

I said black supremacist probably hold less positions of power than white supremacist members, which in the end affects a lesser amount of people on the grand scale of things...that was my main point...Native americans being racist wouldnt affect me as much as if white people were racists because white people have more positions of power in our country...is that not a fact?
i never stated racism isnt an issue, it surely is, but when it comes to the people in power, it is more of a class war in my opinion and like a previously stated, i believe racism is something that is more widely practiced between lesser classes to keep the lesser classes from uniting.

and as far as people in power being able to effect you more with their racism, it depends what you mean, a company owner not giving you a job because of your color compared to an native guy down the street dropping n bombs would be an example of what your saying, and on that scale i agree to a point. but theres alot that can come bad for the man not employing you for your color, there are consequences for that now. i see where your going it was just poorly stated in your original post, due to the fact your example was "mexicans dont run the country" i was showing that the runners of this country are more interested in class than race.

and the only reason i even started to debate with you is because im sick of seeing there be hella threads about whites being racist, and everyone is all for that, the one thread about black supremacy, cats gotta run in like "its not that bad, yall run the country" who gives a flying fuck, racism is racism, and it is as bad any way you stack it, because without terminating ALL aspects of racism, we will still be in this situation

Apr 8, 2005
We will never be equal because there will always be someone or people who will not be satisfied and feel they can elevate their equality for a power position..in other words, there will always be someone who wants all the power as opposed to sharing it with others...i guess its human nature, but the idea of equality is still something worth striving for..
this post is proving what im saying, lol, the root of the problem is money, which defines class. replace every time you said power in your post, with money, and you see what im getting at.

and i agree totally with your post, what im saying, is if people woke up and understood that together, we can be alot more powerful, we could do something, cause right now we are just a bunch of lower to middle class cats arguing race on the siccness. and that isnt changing shit. and adding racism to the mix keeps all the races from uniting, which takes even more away from our potential power as a group

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
i never stated racism isnt an issue, it surely is, but when it comes to the people in power, it is more of a class war in my opinion and like a previously stated, i believe racism is something that is more widely practiced between lesser classes to keep the lesser classes from uniting.

and as far as people in power being able to effect you more with their racism, it depends what you mean, a company owner not giving you a job because of your color compared to an native guy down the street dropping n bombs would be an example of what your saying, and on that scale i agree to a point. but theres alot that can come bad for the man not employing you for your color, there are consequences for that now. i see where your going it was just poorly stated in your original post, due to the fact your example was "mexicans dont run the country" i was showing that the runners of this country are more interested in class than race.

and the only reason i even started to debate with you is because im sick of seeing there be hella threads about whites being racist, and everyone is all for that, the one thread about black supremacy, cats gotta run in like "its not that bad, yall run the country" who gives a flying fuck, racism is racism, and it is as bad any way you stack it, because without terminating ALL aspects of racism, we will still be in this situation
I feel you...racism in general is all bad..definitely a step backwards and im glad I am alive to be able to see a half black and half white man(though people view him as black) as a presidential candidate...he is the "safest" type of black person out there, but he is still given a hardtime..I understand though, change takes time..:cool:

Apr 8, 2005
I feel you...racism in general is all bad..definitely a step backwards and im glad I am alive to be able to see a half black and half white man(though people view him as black) as a presidential candidate...he is the "safest" type of black person out there, but he is still given a hardtime..I understand though, change takes time..:cool:
cool cool, good debate bro, thanks for keeping it mature. most these other cats would be name calling by now, lol

Mar 4, 2007
.most employers that you will work for will be white...
HIM, your a good guy, and i know the point your getting to, and i understand the majority of business owners you are speaking about.

...but lol, the only people i have worked for, are people that aren't white.
My first job was with the school district as a tutor, so it wasn't actually one person, but the whole school board that 'hired' me (i just got good grades in school so they asked if i wanted to).

Then my second job was at a pizza place, my boss was Cambodian, her husband Filipino, and her business partner was Saudi Arabian. They all spoke their native languages and came from their countries and moved to U.S. as adults, and were successful at their careers and businesses.

Then, my job now, i was hired by a 3/4 filipino(1/4 cambodian) woman, who loved my personality that she hired me even tho they were overstaffed at the time.

Then when i transferred, I didn't get to see my new boss but she did turn out to be white, but the assistant manager who is training to becoming a manager(just takes a lot of time) is black.

soooooooo...actually.... lol.

i would have to agree to disagree. but yanno, i'm different altogether.

So, being a white Muslim woman, would i be discriminated by the Nation Of Islam? but, i am part of a different sect, so would i be considered the devil still? or just because of that reason alone?
... plus i don't know half of my lineage...

I would loooove to talk to these guys, but i guess being a woman PERIOD makes me not something to like because supposedly women are the devil too?(correct me if i'm wrong)

hm, very interesting, and i like how this guy approached it.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
cool cool, good debate bro, thanks for keeping it mature. most these other cats would be name calling by now, lol

lol...yeah, no problem...thats how real debates supposed to be..lol @ people holding grudges after they debate and then target you in every other thread..

Im about go hit the town...peace man...