bitting ass jazzy pha's at it again!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Check Tigger.... naw just post that pic of him as a ballerina with legs up in the air...LOL, gay bob! Ya know I'ma get me a hockey mask, band-aid, wear my jersy backwards, get all the Air Force ones I can, and start a group called "Freddy Presents... The Sac Lunatics". I'm gonna perform at the... World Series. Than I'm a call my album "Freddyville".

Mar 1, 2004
E-40 used to fuck with Jazze. I know Jazze hooked him up with a few beats. I always thought he resembled/impersonated E-40 in a way, always poppin his collar and sayin' shit like "Oh Boy" and "Please Believe it".
I always thought he was an E-40 impersonator. Every time I'd catch a glimps of him in a video I thought is that E-40...
Yea...my cousin calls him Jazzy Phake E-40

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
thats a shame, when he used to work wit Breed in the 90's he was a cool cat. Now he's turning someones (being Mac Dre) demeanor/style into a gimmick and deceiving the mtv generation whilst making himself look like a e-40 doppleganger collar popperganger baytakin propaganda. Jazzy Phizzle can get hit by a mx missile, or maybe a fan from Modesto can whip him with a pistol. haha that rhymed. well, anyway, boo!

Oct 1, 2005
"This is a Jazzy Phizzle Producshizzile" .........now the 'Phizzle Dance'.....Jesus Fucking Christ!!! The C.U.T.T.H.O.A.T.s need to take care of this disgusting turdbag before this shit goes any farther. The worst part about all this is when these little Radio, MTV, BET, Source magazine choad hammers hear and see this sickening shit, they think the mainstreamer made it up. At least people that know whats REALLY going on in the industry know were all this came from. Most of the people that hear 'Jazzy Phizzle Producshizzle" probably think Phe bit that shit from Snoop! Shit like this has been pissing me off for a long time and Im going to cut myself off becase I could write a fucking college length essay about it.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
all it takes is for one or two of the right people to see it an trust me, that phizzle will hear bout it. artists do come on here.

an if he is calling himself that, that is an extreme form of disrespect, not flatery

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
FUCK JAZZE!! IF THIS SHIT 4 REAL I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ANY ARTIST THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT FAGGOT!!

HE'S 1 OF THE MOST ANNOYING MUTHAFUCKAS ALIVE TOO. RIGHT AFTER JERMAINE DUPRI, BUT BEFORE PUFF DADDY

May 5, 2005
Jazze Pha is E 40's homeboy. They kick it in Atlanta. You fake thugs will not do a thing to jazze pha. You will sit and stare at him then run home and talk about what you would have done if he didnt have his boys with him. You cakeboys crack me up. E 40 aint complaining. Why are you? Jazze makes hotter beats than anybody in the bay with the exception of Rick Rock. Yall need to shut the fuck up and stop crying and puffing out your chest like yall are bullet proof superhero's.

Oct 1, 2005
Doc Truth said:
Jazze Pha is E 40's homeboy. They kick it in Atlanta. You fake thugs will not do a thing to jazze pha. You will sit and stare at him then run home and talk about what you would have done if he didnt have his boys with him. You cakeboys crack me up. E 40 aint complaining. Why are you? Jazze makes hotter beats than anybody in the bay with the exception of Rick Rock. Yall need to shut the fuck up and stop crying and puffing out your chest like yall are bullet proof superhero's.
First of all it has nothing to do with him biting 40 in this case, was E-40 Thizzele Washington? and second of all, you motherfuckers who call people cakeboys, internet thugs and ask people "what are you going to do about it" and shit like that, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT than them, also I guarntee there are some people on here that WOULD do some shit to that fat fuck if they had the chance, but the truth of it is Jazze will not even be showing his face in the Bay anytime soon. And finally, Sean T and Bosko also both shit on Jazze.