bitting ass jazzy pha's at it again!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
uZzLe510 said:
This is BULLSHIT,E-40 needa check him mayne.
E-40 used to fuck with Jazze. I know Jazze hooked him up with a few beats. I always thought he resembled/impersonated E-40 in a way, always poppin his collar and sayin' shit like "Oh Boy" and "Please Believe it".

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
ValleyEnt said:
For Real^^^. He comes to OAKLAND, so i know they gonna check that fool for that. He aint right.
nigga dont no town nigga give a fuck about jazze pha and his name
somebody from modesto or sumthin would probably check him on some shit like that tho

but... back to the post.. i feel G man.. niggaz is pullin shit from the bay everyday man everyday

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
5ive1en said:
E-40 used to fuck with Jazze. I know Jazze hooked him up with a few beats. I always thought he resembled/impersonated E-40 in a way, always poppin his collar and sayin' shit like "Oh Boy" and "Please Believe it".
The E-40 look-alike went from Earl to Furl... Mr. Burly is feelin himself....please believe it! What's next... Cam'ron in a Pink Scraper... with a grill filled up with Pink Diamonds. LOL

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
best believe.....mac dre was one of the most versitile muphuckas....

he was always talkin bout how someone finna bite his style, an look he was right.....

now that he gone people aint tryin to come up wit new shit so they bite him knowin he cant say nuthin....

some one play track 3 off that al boo boo!!!!!!

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
Flossalini said:
The E-40 look-alike went from Earl to Furl... Mr. Burly is feelin himself....please believe it! What's next... Cam'ron in a Pink Scraper... with a grill filled up with Pink Diamonds. LOL
u goin a lil too far

the bay (should say oakland) aint the only spot with scrapers.. we just the only people that call it scrapers.. and if you think grill started out here you a lil on one too

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Un Just said:
u goin a lil too far

the bay (should say oakland) aint the only spot with scrapers.. we just the only people that call it scrapers.. and if you think grill started out here you a lil on one too
the grill started back South... My grandma got one... not with diamonds....but she got one. The point being is California is spreading like the plague... call it the Bay... call it L.A... but I call it California got influence. From popping collars to wearing dickies and chucks... it has spread to regions. So don't be surprised if ya see niggas is influenced by the lifestyle. I know plenty niggas in Cali wearing Timb's & fatigues... looking like Brooklynn niggas too.

Remember bangin in Little Rock?

Jul 27, 2005
Un Just said:
nigga dont no town nigga give a fuck about jazze pha and his name
somebody from modesto or sumthin would probably check him on some shit like that tho

but... back to the post.. i feel G man.. niggaz is pullin shit from the bay everyday man everyday
Fuck you you Little CUM STAIN. Go shake your Dreads Faggot.

Jul 27, 2005
Flossalini said:
the grill started back South... My grandma got one... not with diamonds....but she got one. The point being is California is spreading like the plague... call it the Bay... call it L.A... but I call it California got influence. From popping collars to wearing dickies and chucks... it has spread to regions. So don't be surprised if ya see niggas is influenced by the lifestyle. I know plenty niggas in Cali wearing Timb's & fatigues... looking like Brooklynn niggas too.

Remember bangin in Little Rock?
Wrong about the GRILLS. MEXICAN's started that shit. First to Rock Platinum Grills. Learn about it.

Jun 16, 2005
im mexican myself and i never seen a mexican with a platinum grill just like maybe 1 gold tooth or somethin only mexican i seen with a platinum grill is chingo bling and other folx doin the music thing...yea floss is right though the south been havin the grills

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
ValleyEnt said:
Fuck you you Little CUM STAIN. Go shake your Dreads Faggot.
lol @ you getting mad because u dont know nothing about the town // and i dont have dreads.. so bring it back
your internet personality is very cool

but yeah flossalini i see what u sayin.. i knew what you meant also i was just playin devils advocate with the spread of cali shit

cali shit been spreadin forever man... and i mean shit what can we do about it lol? mention it in our only-bought-in-cali cds? our turn will come