BIG TONE "FROM THE STREETZ OF CALIFORNIA" COMIN 4-14-11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
I'm glad your all feelin it! I'm not a graphic designer but I guess I could pull it off. Haha! I been workin on upgrading each album quility wise. I'm not plannin on goin anywhere so I'm steady on a mission to step it up. I read the other thread where some homies ain't really feelin the newer stuff and I respect that. I agree that Merceless was my hardest album but it was also my least best seller. As I grow with my music, so does alot of my followers. I'm blessed to have many solid supporters and I try to feed y'all what you want. Keep in mind I also have many female fans and as a bussiness man and artist I try to kater to all of our listeners. I don't want to be trapped in a box. I kept this solo mostly for the streets, not trippin on any singles, club or radio songs. Just somethin to mobb too! Like I said, I do this for our fans, not the haters or critics! The money ain't shit in this game so you know where my heart is! Much luv to you all.

Mar 17, 2010
I'm glad your all feelin it! I'm not a graphic designer but I guess I could pull it off. Haha! I been workin on upgrading each album quility wise. I'm not plannin on goin anywhere so I'm steady on a mission to step it up. I read the other thread where some homies ain't really feelin the newer stuff and I respect that. I agree that Merceless was my hardest album but it was also my least best seller. As I grow with my music, so does alot of my followers. I'm blessed to have many solid supporters and I try to feed y'all what you want. Keep in mind I also have many female fans and as a bussiness man and artist I try to kater to all of our listeners. I don't want to be trapped in a box. I kept this solo mostly for the streets, not trippin on any singles, club or radio songs. Just somethin to mobb too! Like I said, I do this for our fans, not the haters or critics! The money ain't shit in this game so you know where my heart is! Much luv to you all.
HEY HOMIE I SENT YOU A MESSAGE ON MYSPACE SINCE YOUR PM WAS FULL ON HERE GET BACK AT ME IF YOUR NOT TO BUSY I'D APPRECIATE IT BRO GOOD LOOKIN OUT

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i wish more rappers were carbon copies of Tone with the way he thinks and makes move in the music industry and with people/fans in general

him along with Woodie(R.I.P.), Big Oso and the rest of the artists that continue(d) stayin in touch with the fans, keepin the word out about new projects, taking questions and answering them, and in general just having a connection to the fanbase (I.E. choppin it up in threads on the sicc, or meetin up wit folks just to promote the music and get to know the fans, to doin tracks with people from these very boards)

and i forgot to mention, the cover is dope, didnt realize you designed it, good shit, keep up the work man, shit makes me happy to see a real hungry artist with talent do things and grow a huge fanbase and make a name in the music world, good shit real talk

Mar 17, 2010
shit tito b went to my hood n recorded a verse when i went in visited cali back last year shit was koo real solid homeboy then he went to his ride n pulled out like 15-20 copies of 1 for the homie and just gave em out and signed em took pics n all that shit showed hella love thats what i like bout homeboy artists some never forget their roots and let that fame shit get to their head..good job on that tone shit looks hella clean homie

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
Im hopin to see more covers with lowriders, and other old school whips on Daytons and not some 24" deep dish. Nothing wrong with it, but the old school look and feel has always been a preference of mine.

I always pick up more than one copy at a time, and i know for damm sure thise ones gonna sell quick

Feb 23, 2006
shit tito b went to my hood n recorded a verse when i went in visited cali back last year shit was koo real solid homeboy then he went to his ride n pulled out like 15-20 copies of 1 for the homie and just gave em out and signed em took pics n all that shit showed hella love thats what i like bout homeboy artists some never forget their roots and let that fame shit get to their head..good job on that tone shit looks hella clean homie
U GUYZ MUST OF FED HIM GOOD....LOL J/K ....THAT COVER TIGHT KEEP IT

Mar 17, 2010
U GUYZ MUST OF FED HIM GOOD....LOL J/K ....THAT COVER TIGHT KEEP IT
HAH NA HE WAS GOING TO EAT AT A PLACE THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE IN THE BAY I WAS LIKE HELL NA EAT THE TACO TRUCK FROM HERE ITS RATED #1 IN MERCED COUNTY..HAHA WE EVEN HAD SOME BBQ GOING BUT HE HAD TO SPLIT TO RECORD WIT MIKE D FROM LOWDOWN IN MERCED BUT THAT WAS A KOO DAY AFTER THAT SOME D.O ROLLED THRU OUR HOOD N GOT SHOT AT..

Oct 20, 2003
i wish more rappers were carbon copies of Tone with the way he thinks and makes move in the music industry and with people/fans in general

him along with Woodie(R.I.P.), Big Oso and the rest of the artists that continue(d) stayin in touch with the fans, keepin the word out about new projects, taking questions and answering them, and in general just having a connection to the fanbase (I.E. choppin it up in threads on the sicc, or meetin up wit folks just to promote the music and get to know the fans, to doin tracks with people from these very boards)

and i forgot to mention, the cover is dope, didnt realize you designed it, good shit, keep up the work man, shit makes me happy to see a real hungry artist with talent do things and grow a huge fanbase and make a name in the music world, good shit real talk
That's wusup homie! I appreciate that.... It means alot when people appreciate your work..... Though I can't please everybody, I always acknowlege the genuin luv N support. The easiest way to get at me directly is on face book now. [email protected] add me on there.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
That's wusup homie! I appreciate that.... It means alot when people appreciate your work..... Though I can't please everybody, I always acknowlege the genuin luv N support. The easiest way to get at me directly is on face book now. [email protected] add me on there.
fo sho, good lookin out, i lost your number awhile ago, so ill log that email so i can get a hold of you, thanks for keepin up wit us over here at the sicc Tone

Dec 4, 2006
The fact that he takes his time to drop an album and to make sure it's quality...that's what I like about all his projects...

He doesn't rush into them....and that's what I like about an artist...take your time and you'll have a gem in your hands..

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
fontz could be tighter but for not being a Graphic designer looks good.....
coo you did it your self and prolly saved some cheese....

at this point you could ms paint big tone & title on a white backround and it would sell cuz we all know what to expect from you so keep doin it, we'll keep slappin it!!

how come you aint did no videos yet?