BIG TONE "FROM THE STREETZ OF CALIFORNIA" COMIN 4-14-11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
just wrapping it up homie, finishingup this last segment and shooting it to my editor hopefully this week or next
Another one for the homies when's that droppin? Tito Said he was waiting on Gato's Verse but we all know he's locked up so that could be forever.

Gigante

Compa Cut
Jul 22, 2007
San Pancho
www.SoundCloud.com
I'm glad your all feelin it! I'm not a graphic designer but I guess I could pull it off. Haha! I been workin on upgrading each album quility wise. I'm not plannin on goin anywhere so I'm steady on a mission to step it up. I read the other thread where some homies ain't really feelin the newer stuff and I respect that. I agree that Merceless was my hardest album but it was also my least best seller. As I grow with my music, so does alot of my followers. I'm blessed to have many solid supporters and I try to feed y'all what you want. Keep in mind I also have many female fans and as a bussiness man and artist I try to kater to all of our listeners. I don't want to be trapped in a box. I kept this solo mostly for the streets, not trippin on any singles, club or radio songs. Just somethin to mobb too! Like I said, I do this for our fans, not the haters or critics! The money ain't shit in this game so you know where my heart is! Much luv to you all.
much respect......

Jan 11, 2011
YEA COVERZS HELLA CLEAN SIMPLE N MATCHEZ THE THEME.. WANNA SEE HOW LACED N CHINGASO COME ON SOME MORE SHIT.. IVE ALWAYZ LIKED BDAWGZ SHIT TOO CANT WAIT TO HERE THIS SHIT I WAS JUSS SLAPPIN MERCELESS EARLIER! IMMA BUY IT 4$HOOOO SHOULD HAVE SOME POUND N THE CADDILAC BY THAT TIME HAHA
"BLACK N BROWN TONE N HUSS REAL GANGSTAZ THATLL BUST GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A BITCH GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE CUFFZ!" SOME OF THE HARDEST N REAL SHIT! TONEZ EVER SAID WHEN TONE RITEZ G SHIT ESPECIALLY WITH A TIGHT ASS BEAT ITS NO DOUBT SLAPPIN.. TONEZ SHIT WIT THE JACKA ALWAYZ SLAP HELLA HARD TOO.. N I PERSONALLY THINK THE JACK SPIT SOME AND MOST OF HIS BEST VERSES ON THE SONGZ WITH EAST COCO N TONE WONDERING IF YOULL EVER DO ANYTHING WIT HIM OR HUSS AGAIN? ALSO XO CREEP HIS NEWER SHIT IS ALRIIIIITE BUT HIS OLD SHIT WAS PROLLY THE HARDEST STYLE N VOICE ALSO LYRIC WISE I HEARD N A LONG TIME.. ANY FEATURES FROM XO N THE FUTURE AS WELL?