BIG TONE "FROM THE STREETZ OF CALIFORNIA" COMIN 4-14-11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
I ATTEMPTED TO DESIGN THIS MYSELF..... FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED. POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE. I ALSO TRIED TO KEEP FEATURES TO A MINIMUM ON THIS PROJECT..... IM AM VERY PROUD HOW THIS ONE CAME OUT THO. MUCH LUV TO ALL OF YOU WHO DO SUPPORT SAV IT OUT ON HERE! TO MY HATERS, THANK YOU TOO!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
nice to see you got priscilla liked the hook she did on suppose to be no megan? cover looks clean sav it out one of the few camps i look forward to when they drop nothing but hits and whats the production looking like all kev knocks?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
dope shit

im glad you continue to keep workin wit B-Dawg, and puttin him on your solo work, im always stoked to hear a track with you and him on it

cant wait to hear it, keep it pushin Tone, you got my full support

May 8, 2008
Cover came out clean..Big Rhino's cover comes to mind when I saw this one. Good to see you're getting Laced & Chingaso on there. Homeboys' got talent. Cant wait to cop.

Edit: this vvvv

im glad you continue to keep workin wit B-Dawg, and puttin him on your solo work, im always stoked to hear a track with you and him on it

Nov 2, 2002
What songs has Priscilla valentine been on? It be cool to hear a non-davina female vocalist...its been a while.

Oct 20, 2003
nice to see you got priscilla liked the hook she did on suppose to be no megan? cover looks clean sav it out one of the few camps i look forward to when they drop nothing but hits and whats the production looking like all kev knocks?
Yeah, Kev Knocks touched about 70% of it. The I got about 4 from Sean T and 1 from another cat from out here.

May 4, 2006
Dope shit looking forward to this. Cover is clean, I think you should add an antioch city lmit sign somewhere on it in te background perhaps? The cover reminds me of N.E 5 as well.

Mar 17, 2010
SHIT IMMA COP THIS LIKE EVERY OTHER CD IVE COP'D FROM SAV IT OUT STRAIGHT HEAT FROM THAT CAMP..IMMA BUY COUPLE COPIES OFF YOU CUZ I KNOW THIS SHIT'S GOING OT BE CLASSIC!!! LET US KNOW WHEN YOUR TAKING PRE ORDERS HOMIE AND HIT US UP WIT A TRACKLIST WHEN U GET IT DONE..