Big RAW **SPOILER** Revealed - Details

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
Cena is the top babyface of the company and this could be the last Wrestlemania and the last match for The Undertaker, he is 44 and his knees are fuck up so Cena vs. Taker is sense.

Oct 3, 2006
cena and taker hasnt been done for wrestlemania...kane vs taker has been done, but yeah i wanna see cena v taker wm, hbk v jericho, and off topic i have a feeling shelton benjamin gonna win tlc against christian so christian can move to smackdown hopefully...

Feb 8, 2003
Cena is the top babyface of the company and this could be the last Wrestlemania and the last match for The Undertaker, he is 44 and his knees are fuck up so Cena vs. Taker is sense.
and they could do it two ways either have cena pin taker and end his straek and taker retire or have taker beat him do a injury spot then retire. who knows but this match is basically set unless they add more opponents to it

Feb 8, 2003
cena and taker hasnt been done for wrestlemania...kane vs taker has been done, but yeah i wanna see r wm, hbk v jericho,
we wont see that at wm 26 thats for sure. they already fought at wm 19, no mercy, unforgiven. Its gonna be hbk vs HHH and either jericho vs big show or jericho vs edge(if he gets better things dont look good for edge wrestling at mania right now)

imo
at mania they might as well do jericho vs morrison

I jsut wonder who gonna be world champ around mania they saying batista will be but wouldnt it be tight if some how jericho wins it then defend it against morrison at mania.

Sep 22, 2007
I would like to see Y2J vs The Undertaker at Mania. Their in ring chemistry is amazing. If they do make HHH vs HBK, let's hope it turns out to be as good as their SummerSlam 02 encounter, or Royal Rumble 04 match. Hopefully Edge comes back in time to beat Cena at WM cause lord forbid us see Cena Vs Show again.