Big RAW **SPOILER** Revealed - Details

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
Source: PWinsider
WWE officials have booked a local Baltimore courtroom for Monday afternoon to film pre-tapes involving Hornswoggle taking D-Generation X to court over Triple H's attack on him two weeks ago on RAW.

The entire courtroom, including the jury, will be filled with "little people." Verne Troyer of Austin Powers fame will be the special guest host.

Feb 8, 2003
i think itll be hbk vs hhh at mania 26

jericho vs taker for the strap or cena vs taker for the strap .. i want Jericho to win that damn thing so bad
exactly thats what u heard they said its hbk vs hhh and also cena vs taker

I wonder who will be champ taker or cena. hopefully cena bc honsetly I think cena makes a great champ I like the never give up message he sends

May 25, 2005
i have a feelin taker gonna keep the streak alive by beating the what seems unbeatable cena..cena will prolly take time off a bit or something after, and taker will retire not long after..

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
so the marine 2 comes out like a week after TLC does anyone have any speculation on how DiBiase will turn face ?

and does anybody think they gonna give DX one title run before they destroy them completely to make way for hbk vs hhh at mania 26 ?

Nov 10, 2006
Source: PWInsider.com
According to a source, WWE decided to push the Hornswoggle/DX 'little people's court' skits back one week. They are scheduled to air next week from Dallas, TX w/ Mark Cuban as guest host. It was simply a creative decision.

WWE did have a courtroom booked and contacted several 'little people' to appear. No word on if they taped the segments already and will air them next week or if they'll tape them next week.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I've been hearing Rock vs. Cena at WM.

I don't know where you guys are getting Cena vs. Taker, that doesn't even make sense, they are both champions as of now, who would the winner of the Rumble be facing?

I've also heard either Jericho or Kane vs. Taker, both of which make more sense than Cena vs. Taker