Big June released from prison in 3 months!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
I'm about to create Mixerr Reviews #26 for my Mixerr Reviews series. It's going to be about Big June incarceration status. It should be up later tonight.

I don't see why the seller wants $200. You told me it would be less. Jose, what's his last name? I don't follow.

so now your goin at the only muhfucka on here that wants to help you out?? how fuckin low can you go Mixerr @Mixerr ? and why are you askin Jose's last name?? not a good look bruh, not a good look at all...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
thats Canadian blasphemy breh, sure you wanna go there?
I don't care anymore breh. I hate most everyone now. This thread made me hella depressed and started me drinking again.

Props go out to brixton bomber @brixton bomber , 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx , A @Afghangirl0103 , S @Supa Negro , and S @scubasteve1903 , and Nuttkase @Nuttkase , and EDJ @EDJ and nefar559 @nefar559 and N @NOSTRIL KING for helping me out when everyone else was being dicks. Thanks for helping a fellow siccness user out!!

@ everyone else see me in the streets yo im going to fight you all

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Mixerr @Mixerr , may I offer some advice?

I'm not sure but did you actually contact and speak with Daniel Green? If not, do not write about that in your review.

Also, did Mac Jesus talk to you about this before he OD'd? Because if not then I would also exclude that. Did CoopDville talk about this stuff either? I mean where are you getting your info from dude. I know Dirt E. Needlez offered you some dishonest information but you left his name out of the article.

There are also a few grammatical/typo errors but I'm not going to go through them all at this moment. Just make sure you stick to the facts and leave out the hearsay or at the very least refer to the hearsay as rumors and make sure the reader knows that is clear.

All in all, I'll still drink my hipster beer and fight any one of you that wants to talk shit about me and you can write that in your review breh.

Props: Mixerr