Big June released from prison in 3 months!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2011
OH CANADA!
Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to post and give my two cents. As many of you are aware I am a respected Canadian Citizen and Big June is a very good friend of mine. Dirt E. Needlez, Big June has mentioned you a few times in our conversations and it's nice to see you informing the people about Canada.

I think Mac Jesus is being dishonest about who he is and I am unsure about the reasons for that. As an Egyptian who grew up and lived in Canada my whole life I can say I have pet probably hundreds of Moose in my lifetime, and I've wrestled with 6. Big June is going to love that surprise and I hope Mac Jesus didn't ruin it completely. I know J Rowdy personally and I will call him right now and make sure that he doesn't mention anything to Big June.

Dirt E. Needlez, you are forever a friend of Canada and thank you for exposing this Mac Jesus fellow as a liar, a thief, and a fraud.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I have proof from A @Afghangirl0103 !

Mac Jesus,
I'm positive that Dirt E. Needlez has never been to Canada and him or someone else is just messing with you. Don't worry about it. Stay up buddy and keep posting. Don't let others get you down. Have a good day.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
WHATEVER DUDE I JUST POSTED A VIDEO OF US PETTING A MOOSE IN CANADA AND YOU STILL WANT TO SAY i AM DISHONEST, THAT IS NOT NICE AT ALL AND I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU RIGHT NOW ZEUS.

Tell Terry Church to post a video showing that there are no reindeer in Canada, I am going to speak with Norm and have him come on here and register to talk with you about the misinformation you are spreading about one of the wporld most beloved creatures.

It herts my heart that you have so much dislike in your mind towards moose and reindeer, why are you not a believer, is it because you are a false prophet heathen ?

anyways. I am going to go for a power walk to clear my mind of all your fake candiana negativity.

I am so glad i am not a citizen of Canadia anymore, youre probably one of the people that speak french anyways...YUK.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to post and give my two cents. As many of you are aware I am a respected Canadian Citizen and Big June is a very good friend of mine. Dirt E. Needlez, Big June has mentioned you a few times in our conversations and it's nice to see you informing the people about Canada.

I think Mac Jesus is being dishonest about who he is and I am unsure about the reasons for that. As an Egyptian who grew up and lived in Canada my whole life I can say I have pet probably hundreds of Moose in my lifetime, and I've wrestled with 6. Big June is going to love that surprise and I hope Mac Jesus didn't ruin it completely. I know J Rowdy personally and I will call him right now and make sure that he doesn't mention anything to Big June.

Dirt E. Needlez, you are forever a friend of Canada and thank you for exposing this Mac Jesus fellow as a liar, a thief, and a fraud.

Raffi is a trusted associate and truly an amazing man to work with musically, I had a wonderful time with him backstage at a show he did in Calgary and he is a humble and honest guy...Ive never seen a guy that can drink Goldschlager quite like Raffi...I'll never forget the impromtu sing a long we had in the taxi drunk as heck "baaaaaby beluuuuuga oh baaaaaby belugaaaaaaa" even the driver knew all the words.

Mixerr should really come to one of the events this year and hang out..

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
WHATEVER DUDE I JUST POSTED A VIDEO OF US PETTING A MOOSE IN CANADA AND YOU STILL WANT TO SAY i AM DISHONEST, THAT IS NOT NICE AT ALL AND I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU RIGHT NOW ZEUS.

Tell Terry Church to post a video showing that there are no reindeer in Canada, I am going to speak with Norm and have him come on here and register to talk with you about the misinformation you are spreading about one of the wporld most beloved creatures.

It herts my heart that you have so much dislike in your mind towards moose and reindeer, why are you not a believer, is it because you are a false prophet heathen ?

anyways. I am going to go for a power walk to clear my mind of all your fake candiana negativity.

I am so glad i am not a citizen of Canadia anymore, youre probably one of the people that speak french anyways...YUK.
NO ONE IS SAYING THERE ARE NO REINDEER IN CANADA. THERE ARE NO WILD REINDEER IN BANFF. THATS TOO FAR SOUTH FOR REINDEER. EVERYONE WHO IS ANYONE KNOWS THAT!!!

That video wasn't even of you, you're the one who is being dishonest. Afghan girl assured me of this.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Rewatching the video of the moose you posted I can tell you I know where that is filmed, its in anchorage alaska which isn't even in Canada.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Your right im not in the video IM BEHIND THE DARN CAMERA...I FILMED IT YOU SILLY TEA SIPPER.

and Why are you associating with terrorists, last i heard from Afghangirl she was under investigation for distributing funds to suspected sleeper cells coming in from Tijuana...WHY WOULD YOU TRUST HER? Dont you remember what happened to JiggyBoy613? and Mike P from Dago?

Anyways Im just here to keep it lit for the homie Big June, this was the last message I got from him before he was put into solitary. If anyone wants to shoot June a letter just let me know and I can get it to him.

Thanks for the support mixer dogg, you hella cool with me.

Attachments

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Rewatching the video of the moose you posted I can tell you I know where that is filmed, its in anchorage alaska which isn't even in Canada.
Ive never been to Anchorage in my life..please do not speak falsely of me my brother, please do not force me to reveal the truth about yoU...ima keep doing mah thang and just pray for you homie cause i think you might be trippin on bath salts

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

Props: S.SAVAGE
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
nah man that text is real, you can come to my house and look at it on my phone bro. and I think you are altering my picture with a program or something and that isnt fair because I am honest and you are being false and trying to trick people with your tomfoolery.

You wanna meet up and settle it? whats up...lets see you talk like that to my face then....

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
nah man that text is real, you can come to my house and look at it on my phone bro. And i think you are altering my picture with a program or something and that isnt fair because i am honest and you are being false and trying to trick people with your tomfoolery.

You wanna meet up and settle it? Whats up...lets see you talk like that to my face then....
anytime anyplace

Attachments

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr, I checked with my dude in Arizona and he does have an extra copy, he said the booklet is a little worn but he would sell it for $200 plus shipping, and he has to send it certified mail with registered delivery to a confirmed address. If you are being serious about this I can make it happen

I just got off the phone with Rowdy and he said he want to speak with you sometime and discuss you doing an interview with June about his music, do you think you would be interested? June likes to interact with his fans and if you want to forward a list of questions for the interview I can get J rowdy to look them over and get back to you.

Junes attorney also said that June also got into a fight and his release date is going to have problems because the Judge already gave him a pass.

Mac Jesus seems to be a very unkind and dishonest person and I dont think he is being very nice to you, I think you are nice and I am being honest with you. and Mac Jesus isnt even from Canada really, he lived in Washington and is just a Canada groupie. Hey your from Austin right? Do you know a guy named Jose, he lives in Austin and he's Mexican and he's also a Big June fan, I talk to him on myspace sometimes. He's a DJ too.

Dirt E. Needlez doesnt like dishonest people and if you arent going to act like a nice person then Dirt doesnt want to do business with bad people who arent honest or people that dont like Dirt. E Needlez
I'm about to create Mixerr Reviews #26 for my Mixerr Reviews series. It's going to be about Big June incarceration status. It should be up later tonight.

I don't see why the seller wants $200. You told me it would be less. Jose, what's his last name? I don't follow.