Big June released from prison in 3 months!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Mixerr, I checked with my dude in Arizona and he does have an extra copy, he said the booklet is a little worn but he would sell it for $200 plus shipping, and he has to send it certified mail with registered delivery to a confirmed address. If you are being serious about this I can make it happen

I just got off the phone with Rowdy and he said he want to speak with you sometime and discuss you doing an interview with June about his music, do you think you would be interested? June likes to interact with his fans and if you want to forward a list of questions for the interview I can get J rowdy to look them over and get back to you.

Junes attorney also said that June also got into a fight and his release date is going to have problems because the Judge already gave him a pass.

Mac Jesus seems to be a very unkind and dishonest person and I dont think he is being very nice to you, I think you are nice and I am being honest with you. and Mac Jesus isnt even from Canada really, he lived in Washington and is just a Canada groupie. Hey your from Austin right? Do you know a guy named Jose, he lives in Austin and he's Mexican and he's also a Big June fan, I talk to him on myspace sometimes. He's a DJ too.

Dirt E. Needlez doesnt like dishonest people and if you arent going to act like a nice person then Dirt doesnt want to do business with bad people who arent honest or people that dont like Dirt. E Needlez

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Props go out to Rasan @Rasan , Repo Ric, folgaz, kecho619, djcdog1, and D @Dirt E. Needlez , and Nuttkase @Nuttkase , for helping me out when everyone else was being dicks. Thanks for helping a fellow siccness user out!! Thanks!!

your welcome my friend, if you are ever in california you should call me and come over and hang out and play music, I can let you hear Big Junes unreleased album on my Dr Dre headphones,they are cool.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Mixerr, I checked with my dude in Arizona and he does have an extra copy, he said the booklet is a little worn but he would sell it for $200 plus shipping, and he has to send it certified mail with registered delivery to a confirmed address. If you are being serious about this I can make it happen

I just got off the phone with Rowdy and he said he want to speak with you sometime and discuss you doing an interview with June about his music, do you think you would be interested? June likes to interact with his fans and if you want to forward a list of questions for the interview I can get J rowdy to look them over and get back to you.

Junes attorney also said that June also got into a fight and his release date is going to have problems because the Judge already gave him a pass.

Mac Jesus seems to be a very unkind and dishonest person and I dont think he is being very nice to you, I think you are nice and I am being honest with you. and Mac Jesus isnt even from Canada really, he lived in Washington and is just a Canada groupie. Hey your from Austin right? Do you know a guy named Jose, he lives in Austin and he's Mexican and he's also a Big June fan, I talk to him on myspace sometimes. He's a DJ too.

Dirt E. Needlez doesnt like dishonest people and if you arent going to act like a nice person then Dirt doesnt want to do business with bad people who arent honest or people that dont like Dirt. E Needlez
First of all, Big June did not get into a fight and his release date is June 1st 2013 - he'll be released into a halfway house. Don't believe me? Contact his Manager J ROWDY @ (619)415-4096

You keep lying about his release date and then call me dishonest. That's not cool. And I am too Canadian :(

Props: S.SAVAGE
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
You are so mean Mac Jesus I dont know why you want to be a dishonest and tell people stuff that isnt the truth, Lying is a sin and I dont think it is a very good thing to do. you are a not nice person and a disgrace to Canadia

If you were really Canadian you would be a nice person because people from canada are friendly like elves. I have been to Canadia and the people were very nice like elves, I even saw a moose and I was able to pet it....Have you ever petted a moose? Probably not because you arent a nice person.

and how can you be Canadian but your name is Jesus? I dont know any Chinaese people named Juan, or Mexicos named Xiang Xie Wu, so how are you canadian named Jesus?

Are you sure your parents didnt mean to name you Zeus?

Please dont reply with bad words, i dont like those

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You have not pet a moose. You're lying. Moose get scared of humans and stay away. Moose that wander into villages and more urban areas create an element of risk to the public. Often these moose are suspected to be suffering from brainworm infections which may contribute to their lack of fear of humans. In one freak incident in downtown Burlington a moose suffering from an abnormal growth of one antler into its eye posed a physical threat to curious onlookers.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Zeus I think you are wrong and we even have it on tape to prove it, moose are firednly but only to nice people. they can smell feat and they dont like people that are meanm, but i am a good person and the moose knew we had good hearts.

i even pet a reindeer once on a farm in Banff, i dont know why you want to call me a not nice person Zeus. that isnt fair because I have been nice to all people from canadia

when Big June gets on next year we are going to take him to pet a moose, and if we can get enough funding we will have him wrestle a moose and donate the money to the MooseWhisperer fund. June likes animals and even had a cat before he went to jail.

Mac Jesus speaks blashphemy

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Nice try, but reindeer can only be found in the subarctic and arctic. Banff is in the foothills breh. Keep lying and being dishonest and you're lies will keep showing. Ask any park ranger in Canada and they will tell you never to try and pet the moose.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Nice try, but reindeer can only be found in the subarctic and arctic. Banff is in the foothills breh. Keep lying and being dishonest and you're lies will keep showing. Ask any park ranger in Canada and they will tell you never to try and pet the moose.

if you ask any teacher they will tell you not to smoke tobacco and drink alcohol but I do it anyways...I am a member of the ARA and any of our member will tell you about how popular reindeer are in Candia. Now I know you really arent from Canadia cause you have a mexican name and you dont even know abut reindeer??? really?

you can even call any of our members and ask them about about the movement! We stay active and are bout it bout it.

Membership List 2012

Bulten, Herman & Alice
Amber Lane Game Farm
Box 12, Site 4, RR 2
Leduc, AB T9E 2X2
Phone/Fax: (780)986-3846
E-mail: amberlanefarm[USER=23184]@hot[/USER]mail.com

Church, Terry
Canadian Rocky Mountain Ranch
Box 54, RR 8, Site 5
Calgary, AB T2J 2T9
Phone: (403)256-1350
Fax: (403) 256-1331
Email: [email protected]
Website: Canadian Rocky Mountain Ranch | Bison & Elk Game Farm Calgary

Hoegger, Monika
Bergen Reindeer Ranch
Box 27, Site 7, RR 2
Sundre, AB T0M 1X0
Phone: (403)638-5032
Fax: (403) 638-5082
Email: hoegger[USER=32416]@Tel[/USER]us.net

Verhoeven, John
Box 1327
Stettler, AB T0C 2L0
Phone: (403)742-5971
Fax: (403) 742-5977
Email: verhfam[USER=32416]@Tel[/USER]us.net

Associate Members

Alberta Whitetail & Mule Deer Association
Box 524, Eckville, Alberta T0M 0X0
Phone: (403) 746-5151
Fax: (403)746-5131
Email: info[USER=20178]@albert[/USER]adeer.com

Saskatchewan Reindeer Association
Norm Mitchell
Phone: (306)332-5386
Email: [email protected]

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
LMAO first day back on Siccness in a while and this is what I come back to? Fuckin @DirtE.Needlez you never fail in bringing me a daily Laugh when I come on here.

Props: Mixerr

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Just called Terry Church, Terry said Monika is a respected member of the ARA, Terry told me that reindeer (or caribou as they are often referred to in Canada and the USA) are native to Subarctic and Arctic regions. He also said that it is not advised to pet moose because they can be very dangerous. He said if Big June decides to wrestle a moose he may get seriously injured and maybe even die. Is that what you want Dirt E Needlez? For Big June to die?!!??!!?!?