BETTER QB? AIKMAN OR YOUNG + POLL!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's the Better QB? Troy Aikman or Steve Young?

• Total voters

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Never short myself homie just tellin it like it is!! There are way more whiner fans than Boys fans on here so dont sell yourself short!! And morebass Im glad to see u base your shit off so called experts!! Good to know!! And neither is in the top five so neither should be brought up really when u talk about the top top tier!! Got Em!!!
Remember 94, when you owner was being helped to his limo like a weeping widow? crying his eyes out, or Troy Aikman standing on the sideline covered in mud,with a dumb look on his face.

Mar 10, 2007
haha damn... Czar.. did you check the link I posted earlier.. that was a ESPN SportsNATION vote.. Aikman ain't fuckin with Young.. you're just being a stupid cowgirl fan now.. You got nothin!!!!!

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
im go wit young, i no i said aikman in da other thread but i based it on starts to the super bowl, but in stats N what not Young cant be fucked wit, well only greenbay did till 98

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
haha damn... Czar.. did you check the link I posted earlier.. that was a ESPN SportsNATION vote.. Aikman ain't fuckin with Young.. you're just being a stupid cowgirl fan now.. You got nothin!!!!!
and the Cowgirls have more fans then any other team.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Well fortunately for me I form my own opinion and Aikman is better than Young despite your poll!!! Do u agree with every poll u see?? Got Em!!!

Apr 24, 2006
I been gone for a minute but here I go. Whiner fans shouldnt even vote cause they are the biased fans I know. I have said before Aikman is better than Young. Young has had better talent for recievers and thats a fact! Aikman is way better in the clutch and his track record proves that. Montana was definitely better than Aikman but not Young sorry! And whoever said Young is the greatest running QB of alltime is smokin crack!! Got Em!!!
You're a little off on this one...Young did have a great offense, but Aikman had the BETTER overall offense. He had a better O-Line and running back. The tight ends and receivers were both pretty equal. Aikman didn't have to really make anything happen, it was either hand off to Emmit, throw it up long to Harper or Irving, or dump it over the middle to Novacek. If a pass play was defended, he was sacked or threw an int(as the stats prove). Young made shit happen, bottom line.

And by the way, I'm a Cowboys fan and if given the choice, I would take Young over Aikman. I'm not complaining though cause I got to watch those championship seasons.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^^Im not off on shit, thats just your opinion homie!! I disagree and I could care less if u a Boys fan, Aikman was the better QB and I aint sayin it no more!! Got Em!!