BETTER QB? AIKMAN OR YOUNG + POLL!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's the Better QB? Troy Aikman or Steve Young?

• Total voters

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Ok then how come they always talk about QB's and their rings?? They never say the team!! And regardless both had tight teams anyway, Aikman bein better made the difference and why he had more success!! Got Em!!

Mar 10, 2007
Nah.. I'd give your success to Smith.. they talk about QB's and their rings because QB's are the face of the franchise no matter what. Think Patriots, you think Brady. Think Colts or Giants, you think Manning and so on. Not saying anything bad on Aikman.. just Young was better!! And those stats he has are with roughly about 8 years of being a starter.. had he started as many years as Aikman.. pfft.. not even close!!

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Young was basically a #1 draft pick on the bench behind Montana. Anyways, it's just gonna be 9er fans and cowboy fans arguing and noone is gonna agree for shit haha.

9er fan = Young is better
Cowboy fan = Aikman is better and so on and so on.

Mar 10, 2007
Yea but at least me and Czar bringin logic to this argument.. not like I'm over here saying, "shut up bitch you been on my nuts tsssssss haaaaa dont make me have to bitchslap you into next wednesday!" :)

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Young was basically a #1 draft pick on the bench behind Montana. Anyways, it's just gonna be 9er fans and cowboy fans arguing and noone is gonna agree for shit haha.

9er fan = Young is better
Cowboy fan = Aikman is better and so on and so on.
Tru but there are some neutral folks that say Aikman is better so what does that tell ya? Got Em!!

Nov 7, 2006

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Steve Young was the better quarterback! When Steve Young retired he was the highest rated passer of all time (and probably still is). His one and only trip to the SuperBowl he threw 6 TD's passes which is still a SuperBowl record. He is the most dangerous qb to ever play in the NFL period.

Aikman was a very good quarterback but he benefited from Dallas' offensive line just like Emmitt benefited. That offensive line/running game allowed the Cowboys to run a lot of play actions fakes which got Novachek/Irvin/Harper wide open. Steve Young ran the West Coast offense which consisted of timing routes/patterns. This comparison is like the Barry Sanders/Emmitt Smith comparison. We all know Barry Sanders was a better running back than Smith just like Steve Young is a better qb than Aikman.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Just compare their stats.... Steve Young retired as the highest rated qb of all time and had that running ability. Plus he threw 6 TD passes in the Superbowl which is still a record. End of discussion... next!

Dec 9, 2005
^ How the fuck does your dumb ass figure that ? Aikman is never mentioned when EXPERT analysts debate on who the greatest QB's of all time. Yet, Steve Young is almost always brought up.

Sometimes I think you just go against the grain for the sake of getting attention on a message board.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Never short myself homie just tellin it like it is!! There are way more whiner fans than Boys fans on here so dont sell yourself short!! And morebass Im glad to see u base your shit off so called experts!! Good to know!! And neither is in the top five so neither should be brought up really when u talk about the top top tier!! Got Em!!!