BETTER QB? AIKMAN OR YOUNG + POLL!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's the Better QB? Troy Aikman or Steve Young?

• Total voters
Nov 7, 2006
i voted young because i never liked Aikman. and thats what i based it off of alone so dont take my vote too serious lol. and young's numbers looked better as well so that helped lol.

Mar 10, 2007
whooooooooo gives a fuck?

even if steve young gets more votes, people gonna say aikman is better.

same goes wit aikman cuz if he gets more votes, people STILL gonna say young is better.
THAT'S THE POINT RETARD! SO WE CAN ARGUE!!! you must be new or somethin man... hahaha

May 8, 2008
Young's numbers are better. Aikman's rings are better. But rings don't make you a better player. You wouldn't call Robert Horry one of the greatest NBA players of all time just cuz he has 7 championship rings, right?

Nov 10, 2006
Young was the bigger threat. He's the best running qb of all time. He's the running qb that all the other running qb's get compared to. Aikman was a statue qb who had a better supporting cast.

Mar 18, 2008
Steve didn't have to run...he panicked and ran...good qbs shift in the pocket. Brett, Aikman, Brady, Joe. A completed pass is better than your qbs head rollin on the ground. Other than Steve what other running qb has won a SB since? How many pocket passers have won that look like Aikman? Eli and Payton Manning, Brady, Warner.

Nov 10, 2006
Steve didn't have to run...he panicked and ran...good qbs shift in the pocket. Brett, Aikman, Brady, Joe. A completed pass is better than your qbs head rollin on the ground. Other than Steve what other running qb has won a SB since? How many pocket passers have won that look like Aikman? Eli and Payton Manning, Brady, Warner.
He ran and still had better stats than aikman. So if you go by your logic, his stats would be twice as better than aikmans. He ran to make plays not out of panick.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I been gone for a minute but here I go. Whiner fans shouldnt even vote cause they are the biased fans I know. I have said before Aikman is better than Young. Young has had better talent for recievers and thats a fact! Aikman is way better in the clutch and his track record proves that. Montana was definitely better than Aikman but not Young sorry! And whoever said Young is the greatest running QB of alltime is smokin crack!! Got Em!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
And what about playoff ball and rings and clutch situations?? Aint that more important or u just go by regular season stats!! The Cowboys were a running team first homie!! Learn about it!! Got Em!!!

Mar 10, 2007
Yea but we aren't asking who the better team was.. we're asking who the better QB was.. last I checked it takes a WHOLE team to win a Superbowl.. besides Young has as many rings as Aikman.. :)