Best site ever for game downloads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
Projectw.org

its a message board and you have to sign up but its completely free.. people post games on here all the time..... theres soooo many games on here... if your interested check it out... you can look through without signing up you just wont be able to get the links

Jan 18, 2006
thanks exactly the kind of site i was looking for, i had made a post about looking for good PC download sites.

Feb 5, 2006
DO THEY GOT 360 GAMES AND SHIT? AND U SAID THEY USE RAPIDSHARE, DOES THAT MEAN LIKE 10 LINKS TO RAPIDSHARE SO UNLESS U HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT YOUR FUCKED? CUZ RAPIDSHARE MAKES U WAIT BETWEEN DOWNLOADS, AND THATS GONNA BE A BITCH

Feb 5, 2006
Portuguese Godfather said:
yeah sometimes like 10 links... but its worth it at the end... because u got a full cracked $50 game for free..... and im not sure about xbox360 games i think they do but you should just check

U CANT CHECK UNLESS U REGISTERED. WHENEVER I CLICK ON A SECTION, I HAVE TO PUT IN MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD. FUCK HAVING 10 LINKS AND THEN PATCHING IT AND BURNING IT. I'LL STICK TO COPPIN BURNT 360 GAMES FOR 10 BUCKS FROM MY VIDEOGAME PLUG. LOL

Aug 11, 2004
naw u aint got to patch it and burn it... its just ten rapidshare links and when all ten are downloaded press on the first one and they will all combine into one big file... n its free to register too.... just like when u signed up for the siccness

Feb 5, 2006
Masked Lemon said:
Burnt 360 games are a no-no if you play online. You're bound to end up with a $400 paperweight.

Learn the hard way though, I guess.

WELL I'VE BEEN PLAYIN ONLINE WITH THEM FOR A COUPLE MONTHS. I DONT SEE HOW THEY CAN TRACK IT. MY HARDWARE ISNT MODDED, I JUS GOT THE DISC DRIVE CHANGED SO IT CAN READ BURNT GAMES. NOTHIN TO DO WITH SOFTWARE OR WHATEVER SO I DOUBT THEY WILL FIND OUT. MY ORIGINAL XBOX WAS MODDED SO I COULDNT PLAY LIVE BUT LIKE I SAID, MY 360'S DISC DRIVE IS JUS CHANGED, THE MOTHERBOARD OR WUTEVA ISN'T MODDED OR FLASHED

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
707REPRESENTA said:
WELL I'VE BEEN PLAYIN ONLINE WITH THEM FOR A COUPLE MONTHS. I DONT SEE HOW THEY CAN TRACK IT. MY HARDWARE ISNT MODDED, I JUS GOT THE DISC DRIVE CHANGED SO IT CAN READ BURNT GAMES. NOTHIN TO DO WITH SOFTWARE OR WHATEVER SO I DOUBT THEY WILL FIND OUT. MY ORIGINAL XBOX WAS MODDED SO I COULDNT PLAY LIVE BUT LIKE I SAID, MY 360'S DISC DRIVE IS JUS CHANGED, THE MOTHERBOARD OR WUTEVA ISN'T MODDED OR FLASHED

Whatever you do, don't do the Dashboard updates, MS puts shit in there that detects if your system is modded in any way, and will brick your shit with no hesitation.

It's just not worth it.