BEST PIRU ARTIST OF ALL TIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Jimmy
El Dorado Red
Weezy
Hell Rell
Gucci
Jae Hood
Red Cafe
Game
Hurricane Chris

...yea
Besides El Dorado Red that list sucks ass. And who the fuck is Jimmy?

I'll put it like I did in the Crip thread.....

Best Piru/Blood(If we speaking on ALL Bloods) artist of alltime......

1990-1994-DJ Quik

1995-1999-Gangsta Dre

2000-2004-Young Droop

2005-Present-Mitchy Slick

That list is debatable to an extent but almost undisputable IMO.

Best Piru/Blood producer

1990's DJ Quik

2000's DJ Quik

I'm not a Quik fan but no Ru/Mu producer I heard could claim this title @ these times.

Aug 4, 2007
Besides El Dorado Red that list sucks ass. And who the fuck is Jimmy?

I'll put it like I did in the Crip thread.....

Best Piru/Blood(If we speaking on ALL Bloods) artist of alltime......

1990-1994-DJ Quik

1995-1999-Gangsta Dre

2000-2004-Young Droop

2005-Present-Mitchy Slick

That list is debatable to an extent but almost undisputable IMO.

Best Piru/Blood producer

1990's DJ Quik

2000's DJ Quik

I'm not a Quik fan but no Ru/Mu producer I heard could claim this title @ these times.

once again it's the evil genius to the rescue when it comes 2 gang talk..yaaaaaayyyyy!!!

but ugghhh...oh yea, first Jimmy is Jim Jones. 2nd my whole list was just satire. all dem niggas is FAKE Damu niggas and me puttin that list out just shows how korny and fake they look compared 2 REAL Blud niggas. tha only one i respect is El Dorado Red cause he tha only one that fucks wit REAL B's on tha Wess and he does it based on stripes and rep., not rap. but he's garbage tho. kudos.

n Mitch been had that title since trriGG. dropp'd

Aug 4, 2007
^^^ hah Come on dog.. Gucci has been on an ill one for a minute. Him and Young Buck is the only artist out of the south i fuck with.
n Gucci is fuckin trash! he's a bum thug from tha Bama or whereever. if album sales were based on lyrics this nigga prolly wouldnt sell no more than 19 copies.(4 fam members, 6 friends, ex girlfriend, his current girlfriend, his manager,5 employees from his fav. Churches Chicken, and his post man-his post man would buy it out of fear of Gucci's purple lips)...GUCCI!