BEST PIRU ARTIST OF ALL TIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
anonymousman said:
i think mitchy slick is the best blood rapper, i dont know much about who's real or who's not or none of that shit but he's my favorite blood rapper, better than mack 10.
As a rapper he gots some good shit i would'nt go as far to say hez the best hez got a ways to go before i open my month to say that but at the sametime he aint no real blood. Thats real. Bloodz wear red, Crips wear blue, thats part of what identifies yourself as a Blood or Crip. If they didn't want
they're colors red they shouldn't claim blood. That simple, I got love for some Lincoln niggaz i but let the truth be told i dont consider them real bloodz even if they were the harder gang in the world i would still be like they aint real bloodz. Its just like saying your a Black Panther & wear white. Come on what the fuck blood. But lets get on this music shit best PIRU rapper.

Aug 27, 2007
B-brazy, lil hawk y.g., and the rest of damu ridas. Mitchy, damu, mausberg, droop, quik, young hootie. Quik, amg, suga free, 2nd II none and boo yaa are pioneers on this shit, but quik has stepped too far away from the lifestyle to even speak on bloods. But thinking of blood rappers the damu ridas just kept it real gangsta they had nothing else to speak on and that is how it should be so their at the top of the list. Mausberg was ahead of his time on the mic and so very lyrical B.I.P and for a long time there was a drought with blood rappers being on the mic so now mitchy, damu, and the rest of dago bloods and ru's, young droop and stone kold up in merced with NSP,young hootie and the rest of bompton are the new generation of damu's on the mic that have to represent, but nothing will ever touch the damu ridas and b-brazy! B.I.P
Amg? He doesn't bang... he never claimed any set.lol

Aug 27, 2007
LOL @ some of yall clowns in this thread.....where yall come with these facts from? hahahahaha

Half these Blood niggas being named aint Piru... and some of these niggas aint Bloods at all. lol

A lot of these fools named in this thread are fucking wack anyway...

I gotta go with Quik... he is one of the greatest alltime in hiphop.....

May 30, 2006
but at the sametime he aint no real blood. Thats real. Bloodz wear red, Crips wear blue, thats part of what identifies yourself as a Blood or Crip. If they didn't want
they're colors red they shouldn't claim blood. That simple, I got love for some Lincoln niggaz i but let the truth be told i dont consider them real bloodz even if they were the harder gang in the world i would still be like they aint real bloodz. Its just like saying your a Black Panther & wear white. Come on what the fuck blood. But lets get on this music shit best PIRU rapper.
Go tell them niggaz from Grape st.(Watts) they aint Crips cuz they wear perple.... or them Fudgetown(Watts) niggaz cuz they wear brown..... or them Strawberry Manor Mobb(Sacramento) niggaz cuz they sport green.... or them NSGC(Stockton) niggaz cuz they go with Sky Blue & not Navy or Royal Blue.

I could go on & on. Not every set primary colors are the traditional Red & Blue. U act like Lincoln wears blue or something. I've seen Lincoln niggas wear Red as well as Green.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Lime Hood Piru in Compton go with the green as well.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Go tell them niggaz from Grape st.(Watts) they aint Crips cuz they wear perple.... or them Fudgetown(Watts) niggaz cuz they wear brown..... or them Strawberry Manor Mobb(Sacramento) niggaz cuz they sport green.... or them NSGC(Stockton) niggaz cuz they go with Sky Blue & not Navy or Royal Blue.

I could go on & on. Not every set primary colors are the traditional Red & Blue. U act like Lincoln wears blue or something. I've seen Lincoln niggas wear Red as well as Green.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Lime Hood Piru in Compton go with the green as well.
isn't strawberry manor in the north?