BEST PIRU ARTIST OF ALL TIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Defiant2Silence

Im not sure but I think Syko flamed it up, if so I go wit Syko from the NorthWest.

D

Defiant2Silence

I know this thread is old and all but im from Seattle and other parts of the NorthWest. But this fool kept telling me Yukmouth flames it up. Is that true?

Dec 27, 2005
southeast619ray said:
lol
Only real bloods, not wannabees.
I'm a C-Side Ridah and foe real Game really was a crip from Santana. I'm not sayin that to hate on him, I'm not sayin that to start rumors, I'm sayin that cause I know. I kick it with Santana Blocc Compton Crips right there on Rosecrans Blvd. and Santa Fe Ave. And everyone from SBCC will tell you that yes Game was from Santana Blocc Compton Crips. He was a nobody tho. He didn't have no tattoos. He wasn't a hardcore tough guy or anything like that. He didn't have no rep and still dont have no rep as far as gangbangin goes. He's a cool dude. But he's not a real active gangbanger, he's just a regular dude who was from the hood. He didnt fight, bust caps, or anything real gangstas do. But dude was a real baller when it came to shootin hoops. I just wish he would have made it in basketball. Because I dont think he realize how real this gangbangin shit is. He says things on records and interviews then gets fucced up when confronted. He would have gotten his ass kicced hundreds of times if it wasnt for Fase from Cedar Blocc! The realest Piru ever is RedRum from Bangin on Wax (WS Avenue Piru Blood Gang) he's real, can spit, and has street cred (thats comin from me and I cant stand no B Dog lol) And foe all of yall who says B-Brazy he aint from Piru he's from WS Denver Lane Blood Gang!!!

Mar 4, 2006
that shit with batman beein crip came from A.W.O.L. I forget what song it wuz on...but he says "And batman don't step 2 close cause u a slob ass ex crip nigga from eastcoast"

If it already been posted oh well i ain't readin all this shit