BEST PIRU ARTIST OF ALL TIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
B-brazy, lil hawk y.g., and the rest of damu ridas. Mitchy, damu, mausberg, droop, quik, young hootie. Quik, amg, suga free, 2nd II none and boo yaa are pioneers on this shit, but quik has stepped too far away from the lifestyle to even speak on bloods. But thinking of blood rappers the damu ridas just kept it real gangsta they had nothing else to speak on and that is how it should be so their at the top of the list. Mausberg was ahead of his time on the mic and so very lyrical B.I.P and for a long time there was a drought with blood rappers being on the mic so now mitchy, damu, and the rest of dago bloods and ru's, young droop and stone kold up in merced with NSP,young hootie and the rest of bompton are the new generation of damu's on the mic that have to represent, but nothing will ever touch the damu ridas and b-brazy! B.I.P
sugafree is a rip

Jul 29, 2008
I saw this before.. but honestly I cant say nothing because 7/8th the artists named are my homies. I'm just glad that I connected alot of them to do music.

I do want to hear more from Skyline.. I mean AK, Baby Skar, Shannon Bo.. I only gotta few tracks..but they were dope. One person that surprised me, LK (Lil Keith for the record)... His delivery is hella powerful.

I think someone said Young Jayda and Gangsta Dre (Sacramento artists).. I met Young Jayda last year and I've been tryna convince him to spit some new shit.

Honestly its hard to say, unless you've heard alot of others. Snapp, Jay Ru, Bandana, Nownlata, Khao, YG, G Flame, Nasty Ru, Bad seed, Wacck Duece,Lil leak, K9 Ru, Black Dope... it goes on.

Of course the ones people be hearing on here and on recent mixtapes. A Wax, Bandana, redrum 781, Bigg Tupp, Young Cheif, Greedy, Jayman 3, Six Mill..

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
My vote goez 2............................................................................................

LIL WAYNE

end thread/