Best Games for Christmas?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
.. I have a 13 and 15 year old... boys... what games are hot right now?

I have the X-Box and the PS2 (not buying a new gaming console until March) .. Halo and Madden is gettin' run into the dirt around here... and some racing/shooting game but I dont know what the name of it is.....

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated... :)

Dec 11, 2002
Jimmy Snuka said:
Try out Guitar Hero, it's pretty tight once you try it. Plus it's a break from the norm.

.. I've been hearin' a lot about Guitar Hero... and this morning when I was out shopping at 6am I watched two ladies about get to blows over the last one for $69... lol.. one threatening to pepperspray the other... it was great..

I'll have to check it out..

Oct 5, 2004
im kinda hesitant to try ultimate alliance, jus cuz it seems like its gonna be the same gameplay as x-men legends and i didnt really dig on that too much.

that superman game looks filthy tho... i might rent that soon

Dec 11, 2002
I got that Smackdown this morning... thanks.. also picked up a Tony Hawks something or other and a Midnight something or other racing game because they were blitzing the games for $9.97 as a doorbuster at 6am... picked up 8 new movies too... for less than $50- all new releases...

When does the new Halo come out.. by Christmas hopefully..?

Feb 9, 2003
KALYN said:
Oh for real..? I remember my son was super into Zelda back in the day... I'ma check it out.. thanks.. :)
Won't do them any good. This game is out for the Wii only right now. It will eventually be released on the Gamecube but since the kids don't have either they won't be able to play it and will hate you for life.