Best Games for Christmas?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
^^

you basically jus push the buttons in sequence an if you time it correctly you get a certain sound or some shit... but yea in a nut shell all you do is simulate that you can get your rock on

Dec 11, 2002
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Won't do them any good. This game is out for the Wii only right now. It will eventually be released on the Gamecube but since the kids don't have either they won't be able to play it and will hate you for life.

Shit.

I could get them the Wii... but I think it looks lame....

Dec 11, 2002
realmobfather said:
Nah Nigga.

You should get your kids Hitman: Blood Money

Its out for Xbox 360 & PS2..maybe even xbox? I don't know bout that one.

Yo kids will love it.

Sorry if I dont take any advice from someone that calls a lady 'nigga'... and I've already checked out the Hitman game-- not what I'm looking for.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
wii looks lame?! WTF?
lol, im playin but for realz....wii looks cool, new concept that will keep them lil buggers busy for hours

Dec 11, 2002
Home-E said:
your kids will LOVE Wii. I guarantee it.

fillyacup said:
wii looks lame?! WTF?
lol, im playin but for realz....wii looks cool, new concept that will keep them lil buggers busy for hours

Ok, Ok.... easy... lol... I'll take another look at it.. the only thing I've seen about the Wii is a corny commercial, some roping game....

Oct 13, 2004
KALYN said:
.. have you played..? what do you do besides simulate you can play guitar..? :confused: .. what am I missing ..

It's fun to play,My cousins were playing for hours the first they seen it. Had to bring it back home because of fighting,Haha. If not a Wii is also a good choice. Wii is basically meant for kids.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
KALYN said:
Ok, Ok.... easy... lol... I'll take another look at it.. the only thing I've seen about the Wii is a corny commercial, some roping game....
lol, ya kno im playing. i ant buyin that shit, but i recomend it for the active gamer, mainly kids or people who want a system made just for games, not with all the added bullshit....

not only will your kids be happy, but allowin them to play a couple hours or so before bedtime will cause them to go to sleep earlier, an for that date to stay a lil longer....lol

Dec 11, 2002
fillyacup said:
not only will your kids be happy, but allowin them to play a couple hours or so before bedtime will cause them to go to sleep earlier, an for that date to stay a lil longer....lol

...lol .. Funny Guy. :devious: .. my sons are almost 13 & 15.. they go to sleep when theyre done with their homework and tired.. them two are the only two men that lay up in this house.. you assume too much..

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
dont take my post as a direct comment towards you, just anyone in general. think of it as a review in a newspaper, opinionated, humorous, lack of expirence. but i stand by the fact that a lil WII before sleep will knock em out faster

Feb 13, 2005
KALYN said:
Shit.

I could get them the Wii... but I think it looks lame....
i got a WII. that WII is CRACK. it comes w/ a game called WII SPORTS. you and your kids would be on that for hours playin TENNIS, BASEBALL, GOLF, BOWLING & BOXING. it cracks cuz you play all these games like you do in real life. you swing the remote like a tennis racket, swing it like a bat, hit the golf ball like you puttin, bowl and really put that spin on it, n whoop someone in boxing. trust me on this, the WII CRACKS. its gonna take the spot of the best NEXT GEN system

Dec 11, 2002
fillyacup said:
dont take my post as a direct comment towards you, just anyone in general. think of it as a review in a newspaper, opinionated, humorous, lack of expirence. but i stand by the fact that a lil WII before sleep will knock em out faster

.. all good.. I'm not trippin'.. I'll check it out... :lick:

Sep 1, 2003
wii can defnitley be fun.....i give nintendo some props

at the same time.....most the time i juse like kiccin bacc an playin video games with a controller

its all good

Apr 27, 2005
fillyacup said:

everyone who i have played wii boxing with has gotten a sweat out of it. no lie