Best Games for Christmas?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
KALYN said:
.. damn- ah well.. these boys will end up with 10-12 new games to hold them over... :)
DAMN 10-12 GAMES SHOOT I ONLY GOT LIKE 3 GAMES FOR PS2 AND I HAD IT FOR 3 YEARS ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH I GOT GTA SA AND GODFATHER N/M I HAVE 2 GAMES :( CAN U SEND ME SOME GAMES LOL:knockout:

Apr 25, 2002
DippedinButter said:
i got a WII. that WII is CRACK. it comes w/ a game called WII SPORTS. you and your kids would be on that for hours playin TENNIS, BASEBALL, GOLF, BOWLING & BOXING. it cracks cuz you play all these games like you do in real life. you swing the remote like a tennis racket, swing it like a bat, hit the golf ball like you puttin, bowl and really put that spin on it, n whoop someone in boxing. trust me on this, the WII CRACKS. its gonna take the spot of the best NEXT GEN system
u hit the nail on the head with this post

as far as pure fun, the Wii is king right now

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
KALYN said:
.. I have a 13 and 15 year old... boys... what games are hot right now?

I have the X-Box and the PS2 (not buying a new gaming console until March) .. Halo and Madden is gettin' run into the dirt around here... and some racing/shooting game but I dont know what the name of it is.....

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated... :)
It's time to upgrade.
The best game out right now is Gears of War.
But for a 13 year old?
You have to go with The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Which is already out for the Nintendo Wii and will be out later next year for the Gamecube.

To find info on how well games stack up with critics, go to http://www.gamerankings.com for all video game reviews and ratings.

Apr 27, 2005
miggidy said:
It's time to upgrade.
The best game out right now is Gears of War.
But for a 13 year old?
You have to go with The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Which is already out for the Nintendo Wii and will be out later next year for the Gamecube.

To find info on how well games stack up with critics, go to http://www.gamerankings.com for all video game reviews and ratings.

WHOA. you have got to be kidding me. It took me less than 8 hours to beat gears of war. I have been playing twilight princess for about 30 hours and I am only about 25 percent of the way through. Im stuck right now at the water temple. It's NOT a kids game. wtf?

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
I picked up the new Madden to add to the stack... and I'm thinkin' the new Zelda to wrap it up for this holiday season... 6 .. (or is it 7..) new games is more than enough... I'll pick up the Wii in March for one Birthday and the PS2 will come from Granny.....

.. thanks for the help fellas..

Apr 25, 2002
guitar hero is awesome. definetly worth the buy. i'm getting a wii as soon as i can find one. till then i'll be picking up zelda for the gamecube which comes out in a few weeks, so that might be something to consider as well. bully for the ps2 is supposedly a good game, but not sure if that's something you'd want your kids playing.