BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
While Berner's rapping is a lot better than his original releases and postings, his attitude and ways that he deals with things online truly do lack professionalism. Overall he tends to act like a spoiled child at times, and the theory that that was a drawing is just ludicrous.

While not everyone is good at dealing with the public, if it generally decided that,if you are indeed going to be engaging in these social networks, that you become able to accept harsh criticism from others. You have to accept that most people that saw the cover though it had a homo erotic theme to it, which, honestly,is understandable.
And after Berner himself admitting he is not a thug, the theme of the album does tend to indicate otherwise. This thus creates a double standard somewhat of the image that Berner is attempting to portray with his likeness on Black and Brown Ent, as he isnt the typical "ryda thug"

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I just think Berner needs to understand that as an artist people are gonna ridicule him... you're gonn have fans and you're gonna have "haters" (I put that in quotes because that word is thrown around very loosely on the siccness)

it looks bad for artists to be on message boards arguing with fans over every negative comment they receive... I'd suggest ignoring the comments and just do it movin... if you're gonna get offended over people making fun of your album cover maybe you're not in the right business... artists need to be able to accept criticism... good and bad

just my 2 cents... no hate

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
the funniest part of the thread, truly, was when berner said it was a drawing.

im over here laughing in a high pitched voice right now, no lie.

thats how funny that is.
Lies are the best way to get a fan base to trust you, ask freddi false sauce.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol people are always going bad on hott sauce.
someone once said to me

"hott sauce is the most dorky mother fucker i have ever met in my life"

they didnt even say 'one of the' ....

i dont even know what you do to achieve that status

he always seemed kinda cool to me
if thats who your talking about
i didnt hold the statement against him i know nothing about the guy haha

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
starts today. missed some good shit about putting sharks to sleep by rubbing the nose or putting them upside down. shit was bannanas

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
picture worth a thousand words but a great white high fiving king kong while the earth blowing up in the background leaves me speechless thinking on all the crazy beast sex they will be having in celebration