BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
what are you two even arguing about? i dont mean to cut in, but ive been reading it and i cant make any sense of it.

its good ecose got his refund back...but too bad it had to be put on siccness. sometimes people just dont see eye to eye in business.

someone wanted me to paint his studio, we didnt see eye to eye because i knew he was gonna hold out on paying me until it was finished, i was losing money in the process, so i stopped doing the work...he found someone else, got it done quick, problem solved

atleast yall worked it out

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
that logic doesn't ring true in every case.is pac on snoops album?
is scarface on pacs album? is big pun on roots albums jay-z on ja rules albums?

I could go on with features not appearing on others but I hope u see what im getting at.
I see your point... but Berner is not on ANYONE's album

he did have a verse on that weak ass San Quinn compilation... other than that I haven't seen him on shit... correct me if I'm wrong

Gas One

May 24, 2006
does anyone really slap berners music? all jokes aside? like who in here likes some of his joints?

whats his best 3 songs with no one else on it?

whoever said berner has no sort of character to grasp onto i agree, i havent understood exactly why he raps yet. like im tryna find his better solo songs so maybe i can get a feel for who he is in his rhymes.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
what are you two even arguing about? i dont mean to cut in, but ive been reading it and i cant make any sense of it.

its good ecose got his refund back...but too bad it had to be put on siccness. sometimes people just dont see eye to eye in business.

someone wanted me to paint his studio, we didnt see eye to eye because i knew he was gonna hold out on paying me until it was finished, i was losing money in the process, so i stopped doing the work...he found someone else, problem solved
yea we arguing really for no good reason.
this thread got really unfunny once we started with our back and forth. he said sum shit I was like u know what really goes on he said I can assume I said well don't blaha blah blah.
u know shit that goes on when a thread is about to die and is running on empty. I don't got problem wit dude. just a bunch of bs honestly

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
does anyone really slap berners music? all jokes aside? like who in here likes some of his joints?

whats his best 3 songs with no one else on it?
I fucked with Drought Season lightweight... but just for the beats and the Jacka... on the songs where Jacka spit first I usually skipped it when Berner came on

I'm not even hating... I just can't listen to dude... he's not horrible at rapping... I mean he can write some ok lyrics... but his voice just does not sound good on the mic... some people got it... some don't... no hating whatsoever... just being honest

I think I heard some of his new shit a while ago... and it did sound a little better... but not enough for me to listen to it

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ nah, i hear you. ive heard some berner songs but i just dont understand what hes doing. i even read his interview in murder dog when he was working with equipto, i give everyone a fair chance, i just havent got into berner yet.

sometimes dope rappers hook up with not so great rappers and i just dont get it. liek lee majors and acl. acl is the worst rapper ever. if not ever, in the bay, easily.

wait thats hating, let me rephrase...i dont really like acls music because it just isnt my cup of tea

yeah that sounds better

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
^ nah, i hear you. ive heard some berner songs but i just dont understand what hes doing. i even read his interview in murder dog when he was working with equipto, i give everyone a fair chance, i just havent got into berner yet.
yeah, I really wanted to like him... because IMO the production on Drought Season was solid as fuck... but I just couldn't enjoy any of the songs when Berner rapped on them... it honestly ruined the album for me

Gas One

May 24, 2006
hes just not really that interesting i guess. i dont know him but thats what he gives off. its like when i saw him on the smokeathon video, and he was talking, that shit was boring as fuck...i dunno you gotta have a interesting personality to be a rapper...and he dosent...and none of the people at the medical marijuana shops are interesting...like they be tellin you about weed and youre just like..tuning the fuck out...

i dont think anyone here can say theyd wanna kick it with berner and not smoke weed

i think if he snorted a little coke and kinda got into shit, got a lil more animated about life, maybe wed see some swag

yeah thats it, berner has no swag

none at all
but im looking forward to berners dvd about pimping and the weed one

he just needs to find some swag somewhere

Gas One

May 24, 2006
berner why you only in the open forum cuz u got a thread in here

you never come here

we should change berners thread name so he can stop coming here to check up on his thread which has turned into every topic underneath the sun besides berner

maybe this should be another hot air balloon thread

May 30, 2006
lol@ all the fan boys giving props to Tay for his response on page 8.

i got mad respect for Tay n' all but come on man...ya'll ain't gotta kiss his ass like that just cuz its "Mr. Mafioso" now...lol
This is real spit cuz these fools stay kissing Tay's ass....I've always noticed that...Tay do spit real shit sometimes but people be on his nuts so hard on the Siccness that he can say something ironic as "I have herpes" and he'll still get 6 or 7 props for that post.

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
I see your point... but Berner is not on ANYONE's album

he did have a verse on that weak ass San Quinn compilation... other than that I haven't seen him on shit... correct me if I'm wrong[/QUOTE

well...........
j diggs thizz nation 17
2 equipto albums
phillthy rich album
lil raider album
bay area all stars
haji springer album
hustle boys album
jimmy rosses album
thizzed up and dranked out
lucky luciano album
lucky luciano mix tape
gold rush album
18 wit a thizz
17 wit a bullet
funk season
california gold
monsta gonja new mix tape
numps new album
bun b presents pa to the bay(coming soon)
rap a lot 20th anniversary(coming soon)
gobots 2(coming soon)
got one on new ap9 album coming soon
bunch on all ampichino projects
and all the features i have done and got paid for.. thats not to much shit, but i have been featured on some stuff..fyi
also prob see me on a few new regime projects!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2005
im bout to go to bed, but i know berner has been featured on albums/comps. However, those are all bnb/ thizz related..his own label.

And that list above^...please tell us which labels released each album? I bet at least 10 are bnb/thizz. We can check.

~k.

Apr 23, 2009
daaaaamn.. we got some mad haters up in here.. and some of yall fags too.. with yall homo minds thinkin like that..

do ya thang berner.. u got this shit crackin.. props bro! lol

Feb 21, 2003
daaaaamn.. we got some mad haters up in here.. and some of yall fags too.. with yall homo minds thinkin like that..

do ya thang berner.. u got this shit crackin.. props bro! lol
its not that everyone is having homo minds in here (ok, well maybe a few do) but its more that cats like you condone this type of homo-erotic bullshit..