BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
that was a cool vid/ad..

so if yall dissing berner for being corny or fake or whatever. what about all those peep behind him? if they're in in his vid / showin berner love u saying there is sum thing wrong with those peeps too? are they faulty for supporting berner?
aint no one going to turn down money, especially in this economy

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Mayne wtf @ this whole thread lmfao.....

And WTF X1000000 @ the photoshopped cover with the dick on it......Mayne some niggas are gonna get fired at work because of that pic lmfao

Aug 7, 2003
so u calling dudes in there sellouts?

serious question to u hella numb u in the rap biz?
lol @ serious question.

no im not in the rap business but i know its hurting especially with bay area rap. not saying they are selling out, i dont think you can sell out this way anyways. im just sayin if berner offered someone some money to be on his cd or to half and half the productions cost i think anyone in their right mind would take that offer. that a serious enough answer or what?

Mar 24, 2006
lol@ all the fan boys giving props to Tay for his response on page 8.

i got mad respect for Tay n' all but come on man...ya'll ain't gotta kiss his ass like that just cuz its "Mr. Mafioso" now...lol

Personally I think Berner tries to hard to be accepted and that is what people dislike about him the most. I do like the beats he makes (does he even make them?) and the beats he approves to be on or whatever but other then that i think he sucks..no pun intended. lol

Jun 25, 2007
what label iz he on anyway ?

is he on thizz latin ?

if so maybe goldtoes feels like if he and all those other people are in the video it might help get some sales anyway berners voice soundz hella soft and feminin in other words he sounds gay and i don't think i can ever see myself driving around slappin his shit and i'm not hatin i'm just sayin tho thats just my opinion !!!!!

and since when does knowing the so called right people in the rap game get u any sales or fame cause he might be fuckin wit certain people but other then siccness.net i never heard of this dude and like that song he did wit bun-b what ever happend to that video that shit didn't do anything or get him anywhere thats bullshit !!!!!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
elaborate to me this "real insight" that you have?
I've been in and around this game for 10 years. what the hell do u want me to tell you?

I will tell u this one thing and one thing only
don't assume anything u don't really know about.

now if your coming in as a spectator or casual rap fan I guess u can make your speculations and assumtions. but don't expect them to hold weight. I guess like all the shit talkers on here. yall really don't know the ins and outs of half the shit that goes on in this biz.

I just thought maybe u might have heard or experianced things sumthing 1st hand.

but hey this is the siccness. carry on with the roast ,if there is anything that hasn't been said 1,000 times in other berner threads.

Aug 7, 2003
im just stating the facts, no one heard of berner until he bought hella jacka verses and dropped that drought season cd. other then pluggin jacka with weed why else would he do it? its not like jacka had berner on tear gas

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
that logic doesn't ring true in every case.is pac on snoops album?
is scarface on pacs album? is big pun on roots albums jay-z on ja rules albums?

I could go on with features not appearing on others but I hope u see what im getting at.

Aug 7, 2003
that logic doesn't ring true in every case.is pac on snoops album?
is scarface on pacs album? is big pun on roots albums jay-z on ja rules albums?

I could go on with features not appearing on others but I hope u see what im getting at.
i do, and i think you wanna do to berner what he was going to do to that guy on the cover