BERNER WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
either way, "underground" is high quality and legitimate. if what you say is true, he will make it right times two. and your example is a rare example of business with him. he doesnt have a personal assistant on his ass about his schedule/routine; hes a human with many things happening from many aspects.
that doesnt make "underground" look too good

Feb 9, 2003
That his work ethic is so bad that he actually has to either (A) blame his lack of motivation and commitment on the fact that he doesn't have an assistant and (B) That he needs to make it right in the first place and tries to save face by "making it right times two."

LOL! Imagine me telling the City Planner at the City of Stockton that we couldn't get the geologists out at the next excavation site MONTHS later because I had too much personal shit on my agenda but that it was cool because I'd eventually make it right times two.

I'd be fired and making less than you. HAHAHA.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
That his work ethic is so bad that he actually has to either (A) blame his lack of motivation and commitment on the fact that he doesn't have an assistant and (B) That he needs to make it right in the first place and tries to save face by "making it right times two."

LOL! Imagine me telling the City Planner at the City of Stockton that we couldn't get the geologists out at the next excavation site MONTHS later because I had too much personal shit on my agenda but that it was cool because I'd eventually make it right times two.

I'd be fired and making less than you. HAHAHA.
(A) he didnt blame or claim anything to save face. that was me vouching for him.

(B) imagine whatever you want

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Berner..that cover was from an actual picture, you posed for the picture,therefor you had control
Unless Julio took you and a photographer out to pull a lick...?

You have control over the use of your image and name, you mean to tell us Julio just had the artwork created and you had no say of how the next man portrays you on an album your affiliated with? I mean if that ain't what your saying.....what exactly are you sayin?

If I signed to BlocStar for example...and X raided had some cover art made for my album, and its got a crip theme and blue rags on it and garden blocc crip all over it....I'm gonna talk to X and say..."homie, I'm glad we workin together, but I ain't a crip and I don't want folks thinkin I am"

Just like you should have said. "Julio homie I ain't on the streets jackin fools in the mission with you, I got money....I don't want folks to think I'm tryin to be hard now"

I'm sayin, quit makin excuses .....its half your album, how the fuck do you have no control over the artwork or release
Its all sounding too familiar.....

I don't wanna make waves, I've seen this happen before we might get berner murked ya'll...he gonna try speakin up and we gonna hear about him gettin killed in vegas 2 weeks later...

I wonder how longer before Berner starts wearing the huelga bird and a lot more red....

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Damn ecose hella butt hurt I totally forgot, can u pm or email me and well work it out? Ask about me and my business... That's not how I do biz. But another thing o don't do is e-beef on forums. So get at me.
not butt hurt or wanting to e-beef.
lol
just pay my boy and all is well
I highly reccomended u and even told other cats I found some one to do the logo so I turned them away.
my partner was gonna go to hawaii and promote but couldn't really do much without a logo and flyers.
so he went with just music and nothing to advertise his itunes.

im not gonna get into it on here about all the emails and instant messages. bullshit. so dont
act like we didn't talk about this for weeks at a time.

like I said payback my boy and we're good

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lol@berner trying to put the cover all on goldtoes, man you still kneeled infront of another man, that didnt feel wrong to you?

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
lol@berner trying to put the cover all on goldtoes, man you still kneeled infront of another man, that didnt feel wrong to you?

lol can just imagine the conversation. nowonder goldtoes aint trippin. he holdin dude up and not on his knees with his lips puckered. like he about to go eat a nice aaa steak with a1.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Berner never let's us down with these classic momments of gayness... seriously no one in there camps said wow it looks like gold toes hold a man while berner touches his dick