BEFORE I VANISH......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND I APPRECIATE WHO APPRECIATES ME....
AND DESPISE THOSE WHO DONT LIKE ME FOR BEIN MYSELF.
SO IF U SUPPORT ME IN ANY WAY...I SALUTE U.
IF U HATE FOR NO REASON,LIKE SOME PPL HERE DO...
ITS BASICALLY A: IF ITS FUCC ME,ITS FUCC U TYPE SITUATION. NOTHIN COMPLICATED. AND I BEEN GOOD FROM THE SHOULDERS SINCE MY GRANNY TOLD ME I BETTER NOT RUN FROM A FIGHT SO I TALK THIS SHIT BUT IM DOWN TO WALK IT TOO....UNLIKE A LOT OF PPL IVE SEEN HERE SAYING BLATANTLY DISRESPECTFUL SHIT.
#STAY TRUE TO U
THATS HOW U EARN RESPECT...EVEN IF U HAVE TO TAKE A BRUISE OR 2

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
U LUCCY I AINT IGNORIN YOUR ASS 100% WITH THAT LIL INITIATION POST STUNT U MADE. IN MY MIND,IT MAKES ME A SWELL GUY FOR NOT BEIN A COMPLETE ASSHOLE TO U AND SHOWIN SOME LOVE AND EXPLAININ SHIT SO U DONT HAVE TO FALL INTO THE DONT KNOW CATEGORY.
#RNS
Yup, I show you love on these threads when everyone else just clowns you and you dont even give me any respect back. Whatever happened to no hard feelings? That initiation post was a fuckin joke like everybody else gets on here, yet you lack the ability to laugh at yourself which just makes you look like a Kanye West type of asshole. I tell shit how it is no matter who's feeling get hurt in the process, which means that I usually agree with you, but when I dont I aint gonna lie about it cuz that aint who I am, and I appreciate you aint either.

You claim youre showing me love, but you dont seem to be doing that right now. That post seems like it was intended to start a fight, but like I said to jmacc, I aint got time for pointless internet arguments.

I got no animosity towards you, but if you bring it to me, Ima give it right back.

Aug 8, 2008
I can safely say that i am very very suprised at how people talk to tay on here. I have been in the studio with tay probably about twice and met him a few times after that. Tay probably has (or has thrown away) literally the first beat cd i ever had back in 2005, i think he may have either taken it or was handed to by Dobad my good homie. Anyhow, Tay was always a humble if not intimidating presence, this is definately an instance where the shit being said on here would NOT be repeated in real life. Looking through this thread I definately sort of see what Combat Jack and a few others talk about when they get annoyed with "internet nerds". Some individuals here personify that.

I can understand disagreeing with someone or disagreeing with someones stance, but someone in here called homie an "internet thug". Thats just puzzling to me. Anyhow, I was always thankful that tay let me rock with his crew (back with the KAMP had 4 members) PIIMP and my nigga Dobad put me up on alot of game.