BEFORE I VANISH......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

MythBusters Episode 15: Scuba Diver, Car Capers

If you plug the tailpipe of a car with objects, the engine will be destroyed.
BUSTED
All of the objects used were shot out immediately after the engine started up.

AIN'T NO ONE FALLING FOR A TRICK THAT DON'T EVEN WORK TAY. THATS LIKE TRYING TO MOVE YOUR ROOK DIAGONALLY.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
ITS FUNNY HOW YALL TOOK ME SO SERIOUS.....I DID VANISH WHEN I WENT ON MY ROAD TRIP....CAME BACC,GONE VANISH AGAIN ETC. ETC.
IF THIS WAS A REAL CHESSMATCH,I CAN TELL A LOT OF U ARE THE FALL FOR THE BANANA IN THE TAILPIPE MOVES....ITS OK WITH ME. JUST SHOWS ME HOW TO HANDLE YOUR KIND.
#SNAKE EYES 2 COMIN SOON
You know good and well you meant vanish in the "im done posting" way. Youre little semantic tricks sure aint some bobby fisher queen to rook 8 shit, theyre just a retarted way to try and excuse you liking the sicc just as wel all do. I might log off and go to bed at night, but that sure aint count as vanishing.

Dec 13, 2013
Tay is one of the realest on here but he said it himself, anyone can get it. Including him.

Tay says stupid shit just like everybody else but the world keeps turning. Before jmacc, chuco, or that playahata dabdoutrecordz calls me a dickrider, I'll let you know I am also a heterosexual, its just a case of real recognize real
Dickrider lol!

Mar 6, 2014
ITS FUNNY HOW YALL TOOK ME SO SERIOUS.....I DID VANISH WHEN I WENT ON MY ROAD TRIP....CAME BACC,GONE VANISH AGAIN ETC. ETC.
IF THIS WAS A REAL CHESSMATCH,I CAN TELL A LOT OF U ARE THE FALL FOR THE BANANA IN THE TAILPIPE MOVES....ITS OK WITH ME. JUST SHOWS ME HOW TO HANDLE YOUR KIND.
#SNAKE EYES 2 COMIN SOON

Also the person with the most posts in this thread is killa tay at 104. Da grim prophet is number two at 35. You ain't giving yourself a strong positional advantage. Let me know if you want some chess tips one of these days cuz I'm pretty sure I could even defeat NAMO at chess.
It's a well known fact that Slavs are the best at Chess. I'll destory you on the chessboard.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you never left

I love chess keeps me mentally smart I dream of blueprints to defend and attack I play alot on my phone

eventuslly will buy a real wooden carved chess board right now bills and a new car and house is enough for me chess can wait I want a expensive one

I been in the field getting it .. if you missed me.. trappin and trappin and smoking...what up

Last edited:

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Killa tay would slap 90% of the dudes posting on this message board in person so whi
I dont. Get it is it because its because this is the closest some of u dudes can get to have
Interaction with a rapper? Shits weirdo activity lol

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
You know good and well you meant vanish in the "im done posting" way. Youre little semantic tricks sure aint some bobby fisher queen to rook 8 shit, theyre just a retarted way to try and excuse you liking the sicc just as wel all do. I might log off and go to bed at night, but that sure aint count as vanishing.
IF U SAY SO....IM GLAD U THINK U GOT ME FIGURED OUT.
HAHAHAHAHA