BEFORE I VANISH......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
I DO....BUT IT WAS HIS EARLIER WORK BEFORE I FELT HE WAS PROFESSIONAL. IT TOOK ME A YEAR 2 RELEASE HIS PROJECT OR EVEN RAP WITH HIM CUZ I PERSONALLY BELIEVED HE NEEDED ARTIST DEVELOPMENT AND THEN AFTER THAT HE SPREAD HIS WINGS. HIS MOM JUST PASSED RECENTLY AND SHE TRIED 2 GIVE ME ALL OF HIS MUSIC BUT I DIDNT FEEL IT WAS SOMETHING I WANTED 2 DEAL WITH AND I WAS JUST HAPPY I HELPED A YOUNG GUNNER GET OFF THE BLOCC 4 THE TIME BEING PLUS I WAS A LIL BITTER AT THE BUSINESS AT THE TIME.
#RIP FAT TONE THE VET
#RIP MAC DRE
#RIP JACKA
Yeah i remember when i got thug religion(still got it to this day) in side the album it said fat tone comin soon...thanks for the info

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Murder Show DVD dropped in April of 2002..
NO IT DIDNT......U THINK IMMA LET U TELL ME WHEN I DROPPED SOMETHING...MISS ME.
ALL THE FOOTAGE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SNAKE EYES TV.
MY DAD DIED IN 01 WHILE I WAS IN JAIL AND IT HAD BEEN OUT. IF U DONT KNOW WHAT U TALKIN BOUT,DONT TALK.
#SIMPLE SCIENCE

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LET ME SCHOOL U REAL QUICC D.FRESH77
IF U NOTICE....ON THE COVER THE PIC HAS ME AND GUCE IN HUNTERS POINT....WITH FUBU ON. BWF WAS RECORDED RIGHT AFTER SNAKE EYES IN 99. DONT DO IT PLAYA. IT AINT WORTH IT. IMMA TELL U THE TRUTH EVEN IF IM LYIN.
#MOBFIGA IT OUT

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE INTERNET SAYS...OR WHAT U HEARD...BUT IMMA TELL U WHAT I KNOW. WHEN I RELEASED SNAKE EYES WE HAD MURDER SHOW DVD'S AND VCR TAPES ALSO. U MIGHTVE GOT IT IN 2002 BUT OF COURSE I HAD EM WAY BEFORE THE PUBLIC AND WAS SELLIN EM IN THE STREETS. DONT BE A DIPSHIT

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
#DUH
ALSO TO SHUT UP THE NONSENSE. IT WAS DONE BEFORE THUG RELIGION (THE ALBUM I RECORDED FRESH OUT OF SAC COUNTY) WHICH WAS A 2001 RELEASE. I KNOW IT WAS 2000 CUZ MY SON WAS BORN THAT YEAR AND WE HAD BOXES AND BOXES OF DVD'S AND VCR TAPES AT MY BM'S HOUSE...YEH,THE ONE WHO WAS AFENI SHAKURS PERSONAL ASSISTANT.
ANY OTHER DUMB SHIT U MF'S WANNA ADD??

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Man, Killa Tay released so many classics. I really appreciate all the music! Don't agree with all the shit you say on here, but I'm not a dickrider and have my own mind.

You should come out here to China for a concert. I can hook it up! You'd be the first here in Xiamen. It's a little city. Just 4 million people. But it's on the rise.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I think people clown Tay way too much about the fubu and everything he ever says, but Tay responds like an asshole to some fucking jokes... TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 If this is just a message board, why do you get so mad? If you care about what people think of what you wear now and in the 90s, you are a female or a homosexual. Nobody gives a shit about clothes if your music is good cuz they all make jokes and you should learn to laugh at yourself sometimes. If you can't see that and it bothers you so much, get off the internet- you on that Kanye West shit recently and it's making you look like a asshole