Beats By the Bay DVDs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
so which one is the Beats by the Bay movie...wasnt there one with acting and actual film roles....i remeber someon posting up some pics and someone was shootin a mac-11 or some shit...?

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
beats by the bay is a serious of dvds the independent game will show you everything you need to know about how to run your label as far as studios,mastering,artwork,pressing,radio,fashion,street promotions,lawyers what to do and not to do, the somthing to say film tells you the history of the bay from the mouths of E-40,SAN QUINN,M.C. HAMMER,TOO$HORT,and hundreds of others its a must have a lot of work has been done to make this film a tight film not the same shit you see as far as side shows and hoes.......dropping real soon

Mar 15, 2005
kontac said:
beats by the bay is a serious of dvds the independent game will show you everything you need to know about how to run your label as far as studios,mastering,artwork,pressing,radio,fashion,street promotions,lawyers what to do and not to do, the somthing to say film tells you the history of the bay from the mouths of E-40,SAN QUINN,M.C. HAMMER,TOO$HORT,and hundreds of others its a must have a lot of work has been done to make this film a tight film not the same shit you see as far as side shows and hoes.......dropping real soon

you gone have paccage deals on all the dvds??? and even better a discount for siccness members???? :cool:

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
yeah the pose on somthin to say i didnt like it was suppose to be me looking at a cd with the microphone it the back like showing the street hustle of this independent shit,over 4 film festival awards its coming see the film at the music summit in san jose stop by the beats by thebay booth