Baygeen of Crest Creepaz suspect in D-Shots son muder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I DONT EVEN NOE WHY THIS UP HERE I UNDASTAND DATS D SHOT SON BUT THIS AINT GOT NUTHIN TO DO BOUT A RAP SONG, ALBUM, SHOW OR NUTHIN DATS STREET SHIT WITCH FANS SHOULDNT BE SPEAKIN ABOUT CUZ YALL DONT KNOW WAT WENT ON BETWEEN THEM TWO MEN OR EVEN IF ANYTHING WENT ON. CUZ THEY SAY HE A SUSPECT NOT DAT HE CHARGED WIT DA CHRIME HE PROBALLY ALREADY GOT WARRENTS NIGGAS DONT KNOW WATS GOIN ON IN PPL PERSONAL LIFES. REALLY U JUST GOTTA DO WAT CHU GOTTA DO TO KEEP YO KIDS AWAY FROM SHIT LIKE THIS CUZ DEEDER WAS REALLY INDA STREETS AND ITS SHIT DAT CUM WIT DAT SO THA ONLY PPL DAT NEED TO BE GOIN BACK AND FORTH OVA THIS SITUATION IS DEEDER FAMILY PERIOD
I was gonna say bruh.....
And at this point most of the mothafuckas that post on here are grown and know better.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
gangster rap website...but no free the shooter?

just kidding but on a serious tip sometimes i wonder how much these websites might perpetuate these rappers/kids thinking they gotta 'live it to spit it'...how wshh got everyone with youtube on record setting someone up in a fight....just for the views on wshh....how that humility got peopel wanting that get back x10...worrying about what we'll think about them....hundreds of comments on the internet calling him a punk or a snitch and then the one paycheck they have on deck (rapping) is gone..for the non rapper, the loss of respect especially IN PUBLIC has peopel willing to do some wild shit to get back that respect...peopel knocked out on youtube wanna merk that person...

makes me wonder how much we unintentionally or intentionally trap our young black males into jail death or drug addiction.....at the end of it all thats two black males took out of the game and a father fucked up if not a whole family...the cycle continues of us black men being removed from greatness before we get a chance. sad situation for everyone if you ask me

i know that this person getting killed wasnt like the fault of the internet it just got me wondering. shit, i think the internet technically was the reason fat tone got killed that quick. not like he didnt have enemies before but the rumor internet mill had shit get serious quick.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
dont know the man but u die how u live, and if u on the block, u gotta be with the shit. r.i.p my condolences are with those who lost some1
So are you gonna die trying to sell snake oil and lying left and right about everything from IPOs to credit cards? Why don't you address the questions in the thread YOU STARTED in the open forum, backfircka?