Baygeen of Crest Creepaz suspect in D-Shots son muder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
Local rapper identified as Vallejo murder suspect

KTVU And Wires

VALLEJO, Calif. —

Vallejo police Wednesday identified a local rapper as a suspect in a Valentine's Day murder and are seeking the public's help in finding him.

Derek Ray Pittman, 27, who goes by the street name "Baygeen," is suspected of fatally shooting 23-year-old Danell Stevens, of Vallejo, on Fordham Circle in the northern part of the city around 4:40 p.m. on Feb. 14, Lt. Ken Weaver said.

Stevens suffered multiple gunshot wounds and was taken by a friend to Sutter Solano Hospital, where he died an hour and half later, Weaver said.

After interviewing witnesses and reviewing evidence at the scene, police identified Pittman as the suspect, Weaver said.

Pittman is described as 6 feet 4 inches tall and 240 pounds, and should be considered dangerous, Weaver said. He has previous arrests for narcotics violations, theft and giving false identification in Oakland, Modesto, Fairfield and San Jose, Weaver said.

Pittman frequents the Country Club Crest area of Vallejo and could be in the Central Valley or Las Vegas, Nev., Weaver said.

Anyone who has seen Pittman should not contact him but should call Vallejo police, Weaver said.

Police are asking anyone with information about the murder or Pittman's whereabouts to call Detective Todd Tribble or Detective Bill Badour at (800) 488-9383.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
dam r.i.p . i truely belive no one wants to throw from the sholders anymore. its a dam shame....

C/S!!! It IS a damn shame too. Muh fuckers are scary these days & afraid to catch a fade. Rather whip out the pistol & make themselves feel like some movie character. that is sad.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Aside from the bullshit.....a mother and father lost their son to senseless violence

RIP

Keep it respectful folks....one of our own just lost his son....

A lot of y'all have kids, take a minute to think "what if it was mine".......

Let's focus on teaching these youngstas how to break the cycle.....because if we don't, no one will

RIP to my loved ones and yours, I'm sure its safe to say a good number of us have lost a
friend or friends to gun violence, I know I sure have....

Dec 2, 2006
At the end of the day, you live and die by the sword. There are no rules when there's funk. If you think there is, you might end up on the wrond end of the stick one day. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is. This is that gangsta shit motherfuckers rap about and support though. Just like Dirt said man, real talk. People need to think about that when they are staring down that barrel. Somethings you can never change, and best beleive whoever is responsible will have to live with that for the rest of his life. because that shit never goes away. Raise those kids right so they don't engage in a destructive lifestyle.

RIP, that is someone's loved one at the end of the day. This shit has got to stop.

Feb 8, 2003
Local rapper identified as Vallejo murder suspect

KTVU And Wires

VALLEJO, Calif. —

Vallejo police Wednesday identified a local rapper as a suspect in a Valentine's Day murder and are seeking the public's help in finding him.

Derek Ray Pittman, 27, who goes by the street name "Baygeen," is suspected of fatally shooting 23-year-old Danell Stevens, of Vallejo, on Fordham Circle in the northern part of the city around 4:40 p.m. on Feb. 14, Lt. Ken Weaver said.

Stevens suffered multiple gunshot wounds and was taken by a friend to Sutter Solano Hospital, where he died an hour and half later, Weaver said.

After interviewing witnesses and reviewing evidence at the scene, police identified Pittman as the suspect, Weaver said.

Pittman is described as 6 feet 4 inches tall and 240 pounds, and should be considered dangerous, Weaver said. He has previous arrests for narcotics violations, theft and giving false identification in Oakland, Modesto, Fairfield and San Jose, Weaver said.

Pittman frequents the Country Club Crest area of Vallejo and could be in the Central Valley or Las Vegas, Nev., Weaver said.

Anyone who has seen Pittman should not contact him but should call Vallejo police, Weaver said.

Police are asking anyone with information about the murder or Pittman's whereabouts to call Detective Todd Tribble or Detective Bill Badour at (800) 488-9383.

btw I wonder which local bay rapper gonna call in crime stoppers for that reward money.