Bay Area Time is Now.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
There are way too many of you on the defense team when it comes to this subject...
that cus some of us dont give a fuck what anybody else does in thier own bedrooms/lives unless it affects us personally. i dont give a fuck about savin a tree, savin a whale, or savin a straight. the older folks wanted to ban rap for its overt negativity back when we was in high school. now us "older" folks want to ban the gayness. obviously each generation has a problem with hip hop as time ticks. and it will get worse if it lasts (commercially).

and there will be way more outlets to show these kids (rather you agree or not) that gay is okay. but specifically fighting against it in a genre that promotes everything else thats negative in life just seems counter productive to society.

May 16, 2002
that cus some of us dont give a fuck what anybody else does in thier own bedrooms/lives unless it affects us personally. i dont give a fuck about savin a tree, savin a whale, or savin a straight. the older folks wanted to ban rap for its overt negativity back when we was in high school. now us "older" folks want to ban the gayness. obviously each generation has a problem with hip hop as time ticks. and it will get worse if it lasts (commercially).

and there will be way more outlets to show these kids (rather you agree or not) that gay is okay. but specifically fighting against it in a genre that promotes everything else thats negative in life just seems counter productive to society.

I've already answered this, but here we go again. It's like the gas prices, Bro. They raised it up and once in a while they drop it a few cents here and there and we automatically think it's cheap & we're getting a deal, but they're still fucking us in the end (no pun intended.)

And guess what? Gas prices are never going to back down to where they once were. Only we won't mind it because we're already programed to think that way.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
What the fuck people talkin bout gay shit get real. There is some bull shit going on with the main stream but we talkin bout bay shit. I don't know about ya'll but I don't be focused on all that. Why people hate on new shit confuses me though. Everybody loves the mob shit but hifey go too. Different mind frames bro. You don't have to be thugged out every second. Sometimes people want to have fun. And that is what makes the money $