Bay Area Time is Now.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2011
ya boy is never discussed on here, he is pn fire been played on espn a few times cause stievie johnson, hes bought to release one of the biggest albums to come out of the bay in a while, and he reps the bay, but you guys dont speak a word on him, and for lil b with the wayne feature, lil b can rap but its funny he gt feature on a wayne mixtape and chooses to give some shitty 16 he doesnt give a fuck wich is pretty dope, lil b dont give a fuck bout lil wayne he make him pay for a shitty verse, while everyone else is blowing him over a video shot in frisco

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
i just wanted to say i saw the name doe hubba and thought to myselves, that is an ill ass name man. doe hubba. that name has dope rapper written all over it. do u rap? dont tell me u dont and tell me u make beats. cuz every son of a bitcher here makes beats. damm near every gott damm sig has a link to their beats. shit man. even i try to make beats. my beats are pretty weak right now. hopefully they dont stay weak cuz i wanna be 1 of them assholes thats known for makin hot beats man. i mean i heard heller fools on the siccness alone that make beats but i dont agree with all their peers sayin shit like... "OMG dogg! ur mutherfuckin beats are so mutherfucking tight G. I mean if i was an MC i would spit all over ur tracks homie" actually i just scrolled up and saw that u are an artist. cool. i hope ur dope cuz that name is super gangster. my work pc is too slow to stream ur youtube link. ill check it out just based on ur cool ass name dude.
lmao rite on for check my shit out

Oct 31, 2007
A whole lot of artist in today's rap game, but a lot of these dudes ain't seeing it. I tried to tell em', but they insist that it's out with the old & in with the new & that it's a "New World." I guess that's what they mean, huh?
I can't beat em and I damn sure wont join em.
So I will let them embrace this whole gay pride hip hop movement. I will stick with the ancient music lol

May 16, 2002
This has been going on for years, but a whole lot of you dudes is blind.

Listen & Learn!

Long live the Underground King Pimp C!

PREACH!

[video=youtube_share;2xr9nkO39K8]http://youtu.be/2xr9nkO39K8[/video]

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
Gemini do you really feel that today's music is subliminaly promoting gay pride? As a heterosexual man there is nothing in a rap song that could make me gay so it doesn't matter to me what a nigga talkin bout. If there was a covert conspiracy to make us all gay it wouldn't work on me anyway. I like bitches and there isn't a song or video in the universe that could change that. But besides Lil B calling himself a "Pretty Bitch" and his album I'm Gay (I'm Happy) what is all the gay shit in Hip-Hop today ya'll talkin bout? Tight jeans? Funny shoes? Dancing? What makes Hip-Hop more gay today then in previous years? Cuz like I said before west coast gangsta rap pioneers niggas use to talk about raping each other in diss songs. THAT IS GAY! Icecube, Dr Dre, Snoop, DJ Quik some of the west coast legends would rap about fuccin a man in the ass but that's cool? And today's generation is all of a sudden gay? If so I see why.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm in my 30's and don't understand that
naw, i just realized what he was refering too once i looked at your posts.

i agree skinny jeans and green boots and pretty bitch isnt as gay as talking about actual gay sex acts like they did in the 90's over music we "love". cats think cus they're diss songs then its not "gay". a gay sex act is a gay sex act.

so the bad influence/turning kids gay off of new rap music argument is dead.

May 16, 2002
Gemini do you really feel that today's music is subliminaly promoting gay pride? As a heterosexual man there is nothing in a rap song that could make me gay so it doesn't matter to me what a nigga talkin bout. If there was a covert conspiracy to make us all gay it wouldn't work on me anyway. I like bitches and there isn't a song or video in the universe that could change that. But besides Lil B calling himself a "Pretty Bitch" and his album I'm Gay (I'm Happy) what is all the gay shit in Hip-Hop today ya'll talkin bout? Tight jeans? Funny shoes? Dancing? What makes Hip-Hop more gay today then in previous years? Cuz like I said before west coast gangsta rap pioneers niggas use to talk about raping each other in diss songs. THAT IS GAY! Icecube, Dr Dre, Snoop, DJ Quik some of the west coast legends would rap about fuccin a man in the ass but that's cool? And today's generation is all of a sudden gay? If so I see why.

Misunderstanding, Breh. I'm not saying that a song will turn anybody gay etc. Nothing of the sort. I agree that some of the old school cats said some shit that made me me think, "WTF?" A few times. Such as 2Pac in the song, "Late Night" "...with DJ Quik in this bitch I let my balls hang." LOL! I was like, why would he say that? I always would laugh at that picturing the recording session and DJ Quik bobbing his head and all of a sudden stopping and having a confused look on his face and turning to the dude next to him asking, "What did he just say?" LMAO!!!!

In the 80's the most of the musicians turned out to be gay, but they kept their private life and their professional life separate. It wasn't pushed on us subliminally like it is today.

DJ Quik saying he'd let MC Eiht suck his dick. I always thought that was strange, but then again I hear men say some homo shit like that a lot. Especially in here. talking about "Eat a dick, suck my dick" Or simply stating some off the wall shit that leans that way etc. Yet, I understand your argument, so I'll try not to drift off subject.

Let me say this though, in 2005 I read (in here) and heard a lot of dudes being anti the movie, "Brokeback Mountain." Does a movie make you gay? No & neither does music, so you and I agree on that part. In 2009 the movie "La Mission" came out and people, with the exception of a few in here were okay with it. What's the difference in either movie? Not much I assume.

Now, I know a whole lot of you watched, "La Mission" and what was the outcome at the end of that movie? A father accepting his son being a homosexual. It's a positive way of looking and accepting homosexuality. The father goes through his emotions of not accepting at first, but then gives in.

It's telling you love is unconditional and if you love people of the same gender it's okay. And on to accepting gay marriage, gay parades, using the rainbow as the gay symbol etc. My kids draw rainbows in school & say shit like, "Taste the rainbow." When I buy them Skittles LOL! WTF?!?!?! It's okay for them to grow up and think that something they were taught to draw in school was okay in what it represents? It didn't represent gay pride when I was growing up, so WTF? What happened?

It's the in thing now to be gay with this new generation and a lot of their music and dances. Or as some will call it, "bisexual." Dude! There is nothing in this world that would make me desire another man's ass PERIOD! And then run off and fuck women. If any man who has any, what so ever desire for another man, but claims to still like women is still gay in my book. There is no fine line between the two.

Now, I may come off as a bigot / racist Archie Bunker type of dude in 20 - 35 years when the world has accepted it, but I seriously don't want my kids thinking that's okay.

In whole what I am saying is, that little by little it's being pushed upon us and slowly but surely everybody is starting to accept it. From what I'm reading in here anyway. There are way too many of you on the defense team when it comes to this subject...

Just sayin' though.

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
I just feel that the entertainment industry has always had a gay undertone. I don't think it's more prevalent now I just think you are older and recognize more of what's been going on.

Feb 7, 2011
Most shit is garbo today..

Artists are more concerned with their image over the content of their lyrics...Instead of making their music into works of art they've turned their songs trick and are pimping em it to pander to whatever is getting played at the moment. If the next hot thing is clown shoes and a big red nose, your going to get clowns. I personally prefer artists who do it for the love of the music and their fans instead of aiming simply to get in my wallet, cuz thats where the talent is.

Im not knockin the hustle, Im just not going to support it.