Bay Area rappers on paperwork

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
there is different levels to snitching...taking the stand being the most clear cut case

some much paper work is faked these days too so really if the people who got snitched on don't do shit it really don't matter...the times where snitches got dealt with are long gone its all chatter now, these so called gangsters get snitched on don't do shit so who really gives a fuck just worry about urself

Aug 17, 2002
if you're a gangster, and you know the gangsters that stole your car, and you file papers, how is that not some form of telling? the insurance company isn't going to investigate that and take action that would lead to prosecution?

would it matter if he didnt know who it was? this topic is bound to be too subjective for its own benefit. i guess it depends on your perception of black/white vs. grey area.

does being on four wheels make it different? because there is insurance attached to it? what if someone stole your couch and you filed a report, what would that be?

if its a matter of black and white then everyone mentioned in this thread has "snitched." but since it's a discussion there's obviously grey area

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Mar 25, 2005
if you're a gangster, and you know the gangsters that stole your car, and you file papers, how is that not some form of telling? the insurance company isn't going to investigate that and take action that would lead to prosecution?

would it matter if he didnt know who it was? this topic is bound to be too subjective for its own benefit. i guess it depends on your perception of black/white vs. grey area.

does being on four wheels make it different? because there is insurance attached to it? what if someone stole your couch and you filed a report, what would that be?

if its a matter of black and white then everyone mentioned in this thread has "snitched." but since it's a discussion there's obviously grey area
THAT IS THE STUPIDEST SHIT EVER.....IF SOMEONE LIGHTS MY HOUSE ON FIRE AND I FILE A CLAIM FOR THE INSURANCE, THAT MAKES ME A RAT? YEAH IM SO GANGTSA I WILL DEAL WITH THE FINANCIALS OUT OF POCKET SO SOME INTERNET DWEEB DOESNT CALL ME A SNITCH...

SPEAKING ON THE SITUATION NOT DIRECTED AT ANYBODY..SHITS JUST FUNNY TO ME....

May 4, 2016
I remember one time I almost got lit up in my ride by some enemies so I had to dip out thru some other cars ended up hitting a few cars,fucking up my ride real nice,so I called the cops made a report so I can get my car fixed thru my insurance company I told the cops that I was getting jacked for my rims and had to do what I had to do cause I was in fear of my life.long story short lol did I snitch cause I called the cops?what I told the cops was a lie to get my car fixed I knew who they were and what they wanted to do to me?

To many forms of telling some may get confused.

Aug 17, 2002
THAT IS THE STUPIDEST SHIT EVER.....IF SOMEONE LIGHTS MY HOUSE ON FIRE AND I FILE A CLAIM FOR THE INSURANCE, THAT MAKES ME A RAT? YEAH IM SO GANGTSA I WILL DEAL WITH THE FINANCIALS OUT OF POCKET SO SOME INTERNET DWEEB DOESNT CALL ME A SNITCH...

SPEAKING ON THE SITUATION NOT DIRECTED AT ANYBODY..SHITS JUST FUNNY TO ME....
so if insurance is involved that's okay? that seems to be were you'r drawing the line

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
so if insurance is involved that's okay? that seems to be were you'r drawing the line

filing an insurance claim and police report to back up said insurance claim is not snitching. thats following due process to get cashed out by your insurance company.

now during the process if someone wants to advise the police who did what, then thats another story.

Mar 28, 2010
Blacks have always been known to tell and still kick it in the hood and know one seems to care.
"Blacks"? Is that a gang? Santana Blocc???

Bro, you're slightly misinformed. Black people won't retaliate on a snitch if he/she didn't tell them personally or someone close to them. This is true for the most part. But ain't no kickin' it in the hood. Dudes will do whatever hell they want to you whenever they feel like it, if you told. Black people know, if a guy told, it's not even safe to stand next to that man.

Aug 17, 2002
filing an insurance claim and police report to back up said insurance claim is not snitching. thats following due process to get cashed out by your insurance company.

now during the process if someone wants to advise the police who did what, then thats another story.
This is where it gets really subjective. The police will investigate a large claim. The difference is an insurance proxy. Some will argue that speaking to law enforcement is generally part of the process. Feels like people are picking and choosing out of convenience

Mar 25, 2005
This is where it gets really subjective. The police will investigate a large claim. The difference is an insurance proxy. Some will argue that speaking to law enforcement is generally part of the process. Feels like people are picking and choosing out of convenience
NOT OUT OF CONVENIANCE. iT IS NOT CONVENIANT TO FILE A INSURANCE CLAIM. tHAT WHY i PAY FOR INSURANCE FOR THESE TYPES OF SITUATIONS. iF THE POLICE ARE INVOLVED AND FIND SAID PERSONS, THEY DID THEIR JOB. THEY WOULD DO THAT WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION FROM ME...GIVING THEM INFO ABOUT AN INSURED ASSET IS NOT THE SAME AS GIVING THEM INFO ABOUT A PERSON.....

Mar 26, 2014
Even wax admits cs5 aint hus, you ole 5 years behind ass mother fucker.[/QUOTE

It didn't show any paperwork with Cs5 in that video all the Pwork had hus real name on it, been a min since I watched that can't believe he did less than 4 yrs for 14 bricks with a public pretender lol how's joe blow gonna Gna call a song heard they snitchen then 2songs later have a Hus feat. Sort of ironic