Banksy (Graffiti Ninja) Tagging in New Orleans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
shit.. he's gotta make the stencils right?.. and some of those are fucken huge.. how the hell do you do that without gettin' caught up... and you're sayin' that bitch isn't really that bitch.. wtf.

Nov 11, 2003
www.royalheirent.com
I love Banksy. I've been checking his work for like 5 years.

I started doing graffiti a long time ago and only recently have gotten into stencils.

Granted anyone can do stencils...but they, too are incredibly time consuming...cutting every little detail out.

We do it more for the fact it can be easily reproduced. There's a HUGE wall by the river here in St. louis called Graffiti Wall. Some douche bag went over and tagged over all the pieces up here and ruined everything...it's a long-ass wall, too.

If someone goes over a stencil...whatever, I can do it again.
Plus it only takes 20 seconds to spray a small, 1-layer stencil so it's easier to escape if the cops come

but I have incredible respect for writers. I've met Cope and a few others and they are so dope and talented.

But you can't hate on stencils.

The culture's evolved.

But we all love and respect the writers. I just don't always have 3 hours and 6 cans when trains come by