Banksy (Graffiti Ninja) Tagging in New Orleans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
can i be ur boyfriend
i have a job and 22 inch rims
bro i got a career and a honda crv.
girl i wanna buy you things.ill get you a pager.ill take you shopping.ill buy u a cheeseburger girl.i love you.ill get ur nails done you feel me.oh word you got a kid dont trip ill get him a pager too.oh hes only 4 well thats cool it dont matter.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
girl i'll rub ur feet and watch yo kids while u go to the club
i wont even tell people ur my girlfriend if u dont want me too
i'll pay ur metro bill
hell yea yo baby daddy can call collect from jail its no problem! i gots u girrrrl!!

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
^^^^ Relax ok..
Futura can be on some rockstar shit because he damn near invented alot of this shit.. He was the first cat to do stencils. So easy with the "obviously you talk without thinking" because I thought it out before I wrote it and I didn't want anyone to say "I was a hater".. I just got my opinions, and my preferences... and I do appreciate Bansky's messages, but I can't stand his shit.. him and all these stencil assed wheat paste using clowns.. I am cool.
besides I'm an older bitch, and I been down with graff since the 80's so I think I got good taste.... I think so...anyways.
if i knew u had a butt like that i wouldnt have argued with u.

^^^pretty fancy

Jun 25, 2005
Awww damn I remember when bitches use to page me wit paragraphs n shit...itd take me hella long to decode that shit LOL!
434 8684 143 637 .............823..........................etc etc blah blah blah