BanG Em Smurf Gets BanGed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Sav_Scorcese said:
alot of dudes had SMurf names back in the 80's.

Ohhh.......see I didn't know that. I just thought his name was funny because I had never heard of someone naming themself that before.

Feb 5, 2005
NASA said:
hahaha...I just wanna know who in their right mind would call themselves "Bang Em Smurf?"
Listen to "Guess Who's Back" skits and Bang Em was 50's best friend back then. If Smurf was still a member of G-Unit and not beefing with 50 you would be all over his nuts and screaming that this thread was a total lie and how everyone in it is a hater like you usually do. In every...single...G-unit thread.

Nasa = G Unit's online lawyer.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Apathy said:
Listen to "Guess Who's Back" skits and Bang Em was 50's best friend back then. If Smurf was still a member of G-Unit and not beefing with 50 you would be all over his nuts and screaming that this thread was a total lie and how everyone in it is a hater like you usually do. In every...single...G-unit thread.

Nasa = G Unit's online lawyer.

LOL.....WTF are you talkin' about?? I don't even know who the fuck dude is and no I wouldn't be defending him in a forum even if he was in G-Unit. I don't think Buck's tight nor do you hear me saying anything about him. So what if I'm in every G-Unit thread?? I happen to like their music....what the fu*k you following me for anyways???? :ermm:

Apathy = NASA's online groupie!

Aug 9, 2002
LOL...I swear some people have serious problems when some one talks down on their favorite rapper.....anyways who is this fucking "bang em smurf" dude that i always hear about...where is he from?...

Feb 5, 2005
214Thug said:
anyways who is this fucking "bang em smurf" dude that i always hear about...where is he from?...
He's not a rapper. He was in the original G-Unit as the hype man. He got busted on weapons charges and 50 refused to post his bail so he left the group.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
214Thug said:
LOL...I swear some people have serious problems when some one talks down on their favorite rapper.

real talk....I fu*king ask one question about dudes name and FU*K.....all hell breaks loose.

MJT

Feb 1, 2005
I just don't see any truth to this. Why would the media report a generally unknown rapper being sexually assaulted. I have my doubts.