BanG Em Smurf Gets BanGed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The AP is reporting that aspiring rapper “Bang Em Smurf” aka Daniel Calliste was attacked and sexually assaulted in prison by another inmate Monday February 1, 2005. Castille is in Sing Sing, in New York. Castille’s attorney was unavailable for comment and the State Bureau of prison spokesman said that “agency policy prohibits him from commenting on the details of an inmate’s confinement.”

An unnamed source who works in the prison says “Castille was placed in general population last week at his attorney’s request and was working as an orderly, cleaning floors when attacked by another inmate. Initially Castille reported no injuries but was later rushed to the infirmary with internal injuries that would indicate he was sodomized and severely beaten.” The source said that Castille has been in a special housing unit similar to solitary confinement for his protection since the alleged assault on Monday.

Castille, a 23 year old black male from Queens, NY, is serving a 3 year 6 month sentence for 2nd degree weapons possession and is scheduled to be released February 10, 2008.

Investigation in to this report has reveled that Castille was associated for a short time with hip hop star and multiplatinum recording artist 50 Cent born Curtis Jackson. A very public falling out with 50 Cent, marked by numerous near altercations has lead many with in the music industry and Queens underworld to speculate 50 Cent may have some involvement in the incident. Police are investigating the possibility that 50 Cent paid the alleged perpetrator through the prison commissary system and have already identified known associates of Curtis Jackson housed in the same unit Calliste was attacked.

this was taken from another board, so i dont know if it's true

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
hahaha...I just wanna know who in their right mind would call themselves "Bang Em Smurf?"

May 3, 2003
WestcoastPI said:
lol.....im thinking of the Game's diss to Yukmouth, when he sais....." with some lube on my hand getin ready to Bang a smurf "....LMMFAO!
hahahahahah comedy gold

so, we're going to get gangs o niggaz running around, tryna rape eachother now? Didnt Lloyd banks already did that shyt??

Oct 14, 2004
What is the rap world comming to? Bang Em Smurf he was just asking to get banged something fierce.

Yo Dog I dont need to kill you, Ill just call Leo and hell bang that butt.

50 Cent is a homosexual.

S4 goes back to putting on his head phones and pushes play on the Mp3 with Point Blank playing.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
MAN WHEN I WAS A KID AND YOU DID NOT GET ALONG YOU BOXED AND THEN YOU GOT EACHOTHER A SODA AND A ICE PACK....NOW FOOLS WANNA LOVE YOU ALL UP TO SHOW THAT THEY MAD AT YOU.....

I CAN JUST HEAR THE MIXTAPES.....

LOOSE BOOTY SMURF
LOLLY POP SMURF
"LOOK AT THAT SOAP ON THE GROUND" SMURF
GOT BANGED SMURF
MAN LOVING SMURF