B.o.B Fires Back At Odd Future On Tech N9ne's "All 6's and 7's"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
turning down magazine covers because you dont like the magazine and not doing tracks with established artists because you dont like them=big headed?

IF IT WASNT FOR TECH N9NE THERE WOULD BE NO ODD FUTURE

TECHS THE PIONEER DARK EMCEE

we wouldnt have no odd future, no hopsin, non of that if it wasnt for tech n lynch

jus my opinion

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
IF IT WASNT FOR TECH N9NE THERE WOULD BE NO ODD FUTURE

TECHS THE PIONEER DARK EMCEE

we wouldnt have no odd future, no hopsin, non of that if it wasnt for tech n lynch

jus my opinion
i think we'd still have hopsin if there wasn't no tech, we'd have no hopsin if there was no eminem.thanks for the link but already had it downloaded, ill check it out. ive heard some of his stuff and wasnt liking it much

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Doesn't matter but Tyler doesn't listen to underground or horrorcore, he's admitted he tried to but found he didn't like the music

the closes he listens to that's underground from his admition is MF Doom

Earl Sweatshirt on the other hand listens to Eminem, so I guess you can list him as that horrorcore influence

but why does somebody have had to listen Tech N9ne or any other horrorcore artist to say cruel and evil shit ? teenagers talk about death and murder shit all the time and are most likely to slap sum Wiz Khalifa or Waka Flocka over Tech and Hopsin

and B.O.B's mainstream break was as a clean rapper, so despite however he was in the underground, him trying to sound hard is just weird to listen to

J-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 20, 2008
It's fact that your opinion is wrong.

Because those crazy Gravediggaz totally piggybacked Tech's success.
Glad somebody pointed it out before I had the chance. Always refreshing when people know their history.

As for why Tyler didn't want to do a track with Tech - it's got nothing to do with Tech aside from Tech not being from OF. Tyler has stated that he doesn't work with anyone he doesn't know personally and didn't grow up with because they didn't help him get where he is or something along those lines

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
what the fuck is wrong with you jed? when i send off for somebody to do a song i have no idea what they will say till i recieve it and to be honest IM IN MY OWN WORLD WORKIN TOO HARD TO RECOGNIZE NIGGAS BEEFS! never heard each of their beef songs and bob never said no names in my song to me it just sounded like a battle verse till the people in n.y. picked it out so i dont need recognition off somebody elses beef im good till a nigga say my name then it wont be rappin or publicity let me tell u that!
How did you derive negativity from that post? Because I used a bait word like piggyback? It is what it is. I meant it in a positive light since that type of hype is used to cross promote artist albums by being called a "beef". The use of the article to let people know that B.o.B. goes at OF on your album is cross promotion for the three of you, so I can't see why you'd think I was saying anything that isn't already in the open or a good thing.

May 7, 2008
if thats the case your wrong.. BoB couldnt boost sales for anyone he a nobody and Tyler only just getting started and most of tylers fans would be like "fuck tech" over all this drama...

how can a nobody(B.o.B) give boost to a somebody(t9) ?

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
if thats the case your wrong.. BoB couldnt boost sales for anyone he a nobody and Tyler only just getting started and most of tylers fans would be like "fuck tech" over all this drama...

how can a nobody(B.o.B) give boost to a somebody(t9) ?
Dumb post? Or dumbest post?

The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling 84,000 copies in its first week. It attained some international charting and produced three singles that achieved chart success, including the Billboard hit "Magic" and international hits "Nothin' on You" and "Airplanes".7
Those three singles were every fucking where.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Casper, please fucking stop it.

You're only hurting your own feelings.

Crawl back into your mama koala's pouch and don't return to sunlight until you've matured enough to take care of yourself.