B.o.B Fires Back At Odd Future On Tech N9ne's "All 6's and 7's"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
lol it wudnt realy matter ...if tyler dissed tech tech wud laf i bet

lol thats like taylor swift dissing jon jones

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i look at it like this..off is a new generation. this is how A LOT of youngsters feel right now in society..(minus the raping, killing and all that...?) this is the attitude. just like NWA had that fuck everyone, off is at that but adapted to now aday times..hell, listen to the beggining of radical..

random disclaimer...

cant a kid just speak his mind? people get way to but hurt easy..

i dig all kinds of music and i am not one to jump on sides, especially when its musical beefs because none of them affect me at all directly..use it as entertainment and thats it. if yall havent, check out bastard and check out goblin. i got a chance to listen to goblin yesturday and was SUPRISED by tylers word play..i can dig it. the frustration. then again, it aint for everyone.

tacos.

Dec 14, 2005
I really cant fuck with Tyler.. or anybody he associates with.

To me theyre all garbage.. I cant stand their movement.. I just see them as gimmicks that talk about nothing

Oct 16, 2002
what the fuck is wrong with you jed? when i send off for somebody to do a song i have no idea what they will say till i recieve it and to be honest IM IN MY OWN WORLD WORKIN TOO HARD TO RECOGNIZE NIGGAS BEEFS! never heard each of their beef songs and bob never said no names in my song to me it just sounded like a battle verse till the people in n.y. picked it out so i dont need recognition off somebody elses beef im good till a nigga say my name then it wont be rappin or publicity let me tell u that!

May 7, 2008
yea ^ techs stepped in twice now over jed lol who picks the mods for this place ?

uno tech just because this shit is happening on your cd alot of peeps gonna be thinking u took a side because it happened... if u really neautral u might wanna blog it up @therealtechn9ne and clear the air on it..

" they’ll be happy to see him blackout and take endless subliminals at Odd Future. Just like “No Future,” he doesn’t mention them by name, but there’s no doubt in our minds he’s got Tyler, The Creator in his cross-hairs "

It just seems strange to me that a guy would come in on another guys cd and spit "endless" hate on a guy tech has no beef with..wtf ?

you google up info on the song and all you get is " Am I A Psycho?” Tech N9ne Ft. B.o.B & Hopsin [Tyler The Creator Diss] " LOL

Oct 16, 2002
i been on tracks with cbo thats dissin master p back in the day and never got into no shit i been on a gang of yuk shit and game aint never tripped with me a nigga will know when im trippin so i could give a damn about somebody thinkin im siding cause nobody want it with me anyway especially on my bad side and i dont have any of those that i know of.

May 7, 2008
tru no one worried about u beefing.. i just didnt think ud want the wrong impression to be out in the interwebs while your trying to do a song with tyler

Oct 16, 2002
i aint tryin to do a song with tyler they passed so im good till i hear another beat that says odd future till then im hangin in strangeland where i belong

May 7, 2008
thanks for clearing it up tech.. i hope tyler does do a track with ya at some point..i think if u and him did do something in the near future you would probably be the only feature he has done with anyone big as he seems to only work with people around him lately

Jul 3, 2008
i just downloaded goblin...its dope

a tech/odd future song would be dope too bad them kids alredy got big headed