B.o.B Fires Back At Odd Future On Tech N9ne's "All 6's and 7's"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
Bobby Ray logs another diss track to the 10-person crew out of Cali.

The war of words rages on between B.o.B and Odd Future. Bobby Ray, who released his Tyler, The Creator diss on “No Future,” revives the beef on a track included on Tech N9ne’s “Am I a Pyscho?” off his upcoming album All 6’s and 7’s.

The track, produced by B.o.B and also featuring Hopsin, touts the Atlanta, Georgia native on the chorus. His verse at the end of the tune is packed with subliminals directed towards the West Coast crew, using a similar flow that Eminem used in diss tracks to Benzino.

Complex.com previewed the album, which also features a skit titled “Call From Richie” that makes mention of an old HHDX interview. The LP, which features guest appearances from Snoop Dogg, Lil Wayne, Busta Rymes, T-Pain, Yelawolf and more, is slated to hit stores on June 7th.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...d-future-on-tech-n9nes-all-6s-and-7s#comments

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
But... Tech wants the fame more than he wants Tyler on his track.

What a perfect way of piggy-backing notoriety from somebody else beef.

It's a smart way of making Odd Future pay attention to Tech's album while answering beef from B.o.B.

Is it wrong for me to also say that I have a little more excitement for B.o.B.'s feature since it's called Am I A Psycho and has Hopsin on the track? That kind of changed the dynamic for me.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i doubt tyler would go out of his way to diss BOB, but this could put tech (and the whole strange camp....and even possibly Hopsin) into the beef extremely easily. and i would assume that most OF fans are gonna find this out and there will lots of "fuck yous" to everyone on this track.

May 7, 2008
i can see why an artist would easily be pissed off with tyler..his entire attitude basically says " fuck all who came before me " not to mention the songs he releases are done on meh beats (that manage to grow on u)... so to an artist who does alot of effort to put out what he considers the best and sells nothing than sees tyler coming along dropping a meh track(that yet again grows on u) and sells big lol yeaa

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
i can see why an artist would easily be pissed off with tyler..his entire attitude basically says " fuck all who came before me " not to mention the songs he releases are done on meh beats (that manage to grow on u)... so to an artist who does alot of effort to put out what he considers the best and sells nothing than sees tyler coming along dropping a meh track(that yet again grows on u) and sells big lol yeaa
Yeah, that's totally why, and not because he said "I'll crash the fucking airplane that that Faggot Nigga B.o.B. was in".

But as said earlier, it's not a real beef.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
Lmao @ wolfgang having beef with anyone there lil puny kids they anit hard at all dude they make cool music i feel wat there doing but yeaa haa b.o.b is a great musician odd future is a trend ..