attn PRODUCER'S FROM MIAMI DA MOST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2005
^That is very true about "Ill take a free beat but you need to pay me for a verse"...

However, if someone wants to submit, that's all them and a good look if they get heard.
GOOD LOOKS EVERYBODY WHO ARE SUBMITTING TRACKS . WE FEEL ALL THE OPINIONS MADE THIS WAS A ONE TIME THING TO TRY TO GO OUT AND FIND UP AND COMING PRODUCERS TO HELP THEM OUT AND FINISH THIS PROJECT . THIS PROJECT WILL BE DONE RIGHT , AT LEAST FROM MIAMIS END THIS WILL BE PUT TOGETHER WELL WITH NO RECYCLES AND THE QUALITY WILL BE THERE. IM COORDINATING THE PROJECT SO MY NAME WILL BE ON THERE AND I WANT GOOD FEED BACK IN THE END.

Nov 7, 2002
He's loco it seems.
He's more an executive producer who gets on some songs.
Pretty dope, though. Funny too.
On the new one with Tic and Melo there is a good example. ( Dope CD too )

EEEWWW
ON ONE, Maybe TEN

What's poppin' MIAMI? ( Magic Mountain,or is it Space Mountain, LOL )

Feb 15, 2006
Theres nothing wrong with giving away beats if youre getting dope artists on em and gettin your credits up. The only thing is I cant remember seeing production credits on the thizz collections that I've copped. Hopefully if people aren't even making money off this they'll be properly credited.

Apr 25, 2002
It's funny people still think giving away beats to rappers will get them anywhere in the producer game these days. Especially to low budget releases with limited or wack ass distribution and no real marketing dollars behind it. Of all the people who have done it you can probably count on one hand how many of them actually got anywhere or made any respectable money.

I'm not a fan of all that smoke screenin'. Call it what it is... "We're looking for beats, we're not paying, and if you want a chance for <rapper> to bust on your beat, submit something. FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY." That's what this thread is really about. Don't try to puff up peoples expectations when they give to these "we're trying to help new producer" beat charities.

Remaq

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
www.showcaseyourmusic.com
But isn't it for a producer to even have a chance to make it though, they need credits. Cats are on the internet selling beats for low ass prices and dope ones too. That kind of fucks up the game for other producers trying to get more money for their beats when other cats selling their beats for 25 bucks. And probably selling that same beat to 50 different rappers which is boo boo, but I don't have a problem shooting a few beats out because really it's a team effort and I put the trust factor into it thats why I only deal with a chosen few. Other than that I agree in part with ^^ what you said that giving away beats may not help out the producer like they would like it to but u never know, God could hook you up with a super deal. I am a producer that wants my music heard so I am willing to shoot a few free ones out to cats (a chosen few) that are going to press up a product and get it on the shelves etc. and give me my credits. And if they hit it big hopefully they have a conscience and a good heart and shoot me what I deserve for doing my part. And if they don't May GOD STRIKE THEM DOWN!!! It's a business and people should act professional, but reality is different. For me it's in Gods hands. I love music and I don't want to make hot music that just sits on my computer i want it to be heard. And hopefully sales will start to roll in from these products that are being released. I ma keep it moving.. and shit don't get me wrong I want my money and every rapper i meet is not getting a free beat..

Stay Blessed

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i aint really even a producer, i make beats for friends, but i have to say it feels good to have cats spit on my beats. and to me the more the merrier. i have credits from cognito, AP.9 , gonzoe, hus, lil cyco, rob base, lil bruce, the knuckleheads, nasty nate, south central cartel, monster ganja, boo ya tribe, young gasz, and dozens of others and i would love to have any thizz cats, or b-legit, yuk, mess, and anyone else who has a name. credits are important. mike mosley and rick rock gave away tons of beats to get their cedits up cz if u aint got credits on ya list u just wasting your time. rappers need credits to get some shine but so do producers.... real talk

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i aint got a studio like my man indo so i make a few slaps with certain cats in mind and slip em a few beats and see if they feelin any, if they aint, then no harm no foul, if they are i usually cant wait to hear em with a dope rapper on em.

Remaq

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
www.showcaseyourmusic.com
Go get the credits your self so you have control over your work, I dont just give beats away, you have no control if you do that. Majority of my credits come from me working side by side with that artist. Its what I do. I dont just do the production i do the recording as well so that way I got control over my work.
FA SHO FAM.. The artist I work close with give me my credits.. Those are a chosen few that get free beats from me. I do try to sell beats to other artist but alot of the time they don't follow thru..or fake out.. but i do get my credit on what I put out.

Stay Blessed

Feb 24, 2009
Go get the credits your self so you have control over your work, I dont just give beats away, you have no control if you do that. Majority of my credits come from me working side by side with that artist. Its what I do. I dont just do the production i do the recording as well so that way I got control over my work.
VERY SMART THE ONE WHO HOLDS THE DATA IS IN CONTROL!