attn PRODUCER'S FROM MIAMI DA MOST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2005
MIAMI DA MOST/THIZZ IS DOING A NEW THIZZ SMOKE CD FULL OF THE BAYS TOP ARTISTS SUCH AS YUKMOUTH DUBEE , RICHIE RICH , MAC MALL , THE TOWN THIZZNESS CAMP, BAVGATE , SLEEP DANK , VITAL ,J DIGGZ AND MANY MORE ARE GETTING ADDED . HES LOOKING FOR THE PRODUCTION AS WE SPEEK IF YOUR LOOKING TO GET YOUR CREDITS OUT THERE HIT ME ON THE P.M. AND ILL GIVE YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
HES LOOKING FOR THE PRODUCTION AS WE SPEEK IF YOUR LOOKING TO GET YOUR CREDITS OUT THERE HIT ME ON THE P.M.
AKA give em free beats, cause there too broke to pay you for them, and it wont sell enough to recoup.

Feb 2, 2005
AKA give em free beats, cause there too broke to pay you for them, and it wont sell enough to recoup.
WERE LOOKING TO HELP PRODUCERS GET THERE WORK OUT THERE WITH QUALITY ARTISTS ON THERE BEATS. NOBODYS ASKING TO STEAL NOBODYS PUBLISHING IF ITS A HIT THEN BELIEVE YOU WILL SEE YOUR FUNDS AND THE ARTIST'S MIGHT WANNA COP A FEW OF YOUR BEATS ONCE THEY HEAR THE SLAP SO FOR HOW THE MUSIC GAME IS , IN NO WAY IS IT A BAD THING. THESE ARE ALBUMS THAT DO COME OUT AND PEOPLE BUY WHATEVER WHAT PEOPLE THINK.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
WERE LOOKING TO HELP PRODUCERS GET THERE WORK OUT THERE WITH QUALITY ARTISTS ON THERE BEATS. NOBODYS ASKING TO STEAL NOBODYS PUBLISHING IF ITS A HIT THEN BELIEVE YOU WILL SEE YOUR FUNDS AND THE ARTIST'S MIGHT WANNA COP A FEW OF YOUR BEATS ONCE THEY HEAR THE SLAP SO FOR HOW THE MUSIC GAME IS , IN NO WAY IS IT A BAD THING. THESE ARE ALBUMS THAT DO COME OUT AND PEOPLE BUY WHATEVER WHAT PEOPLE THINK.
well maybe thats why thizz is falling off, a bunch of no name producers who made there beats on fruity loops, emailed to a bunch of talent lacking rappers who are beating the last bits of fame and money out of mac dre's corpse, in cheaply made home studio's, with a bunch of song names, and themes that have been used a million times, no mastering, shitty ugly cheap cover, and people wonder why bay rap doesnt sell for shit.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
This can be a good look for new producers who are trying to get their foot in the door. It doesn't hurt to pay your dues and work for free. If Thizz or whoever aint paying for beats,which hardly anybody does now days you're probably going to get garbage. But If you place some money in these producers face more than likely they will give you goood quality beats.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Ted Bundy's knock ass just sent me a pm, asking for my phone number, guess there not man enough for album buying fans true opinions. Guess he wants some blind dick riding from some faggot who is gonna go download there garbage album anyways.

Feb 2, 2005
This can be a good look for new producers who are trying to get their foot in the door. It doesn't hurt to pay your dues and work for free. If Thizz or whoever aint paying for beats,which hardly anybody does now days you're probably going to get garbage. But If you place some money in these producers face more than likely they will give you goood quality beats.
YOUR RIGHT WE PAY SCOTT ,TONE AND A FEW OTHERS.BUT RIGHT NOW NOTHINGS DOING 2 GOOD SO WE HAVE TO DO THIS NETWORKING AND TAKE OTHER ROUTES BY HELPING UP AND COMING CATS

Feb 2, 2005
Ted Bundy's knock ass just sent me a pm, asking for my phone number, guess there not man enough for album buying fans true opinions. Guess he wants some blind dick riding from some faggot who is gonna go download there garbage album anyways.
YOUR SAYING YUK, DUBEE , DIGGZ , R WACK GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
YOUR RIGHT WE PAY SCOTT ,TONE AND A FEW OTHERS.BUT RIGHT NOW NOTHINGS DOING 2 GOOD SO WE HAVE TO DO THIS NETWORKING AND TAKE OTHER ROUTES BY HELPING UP AND COMING CATS
Once things start looking better, which I'm sure they will, I wouldn't mind offering my services to the Thizz camp. I've just been in the game too long to do something for nothing. I got some young homies that got fire that may be interested.

Feb 2, 2005
Once things start looking better, which I'm sure they will, I wouldn't mind offering my services to the Thizz camp. I've just been in the game too long to do something for nothing. I got some young homies that got fire that may be interested.
B.C. IVE HEARD SOME OF YOUR SLAPS FROM K.O.B YOU GOT SOME SHIT

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i'm sendin some slaps. one reason is i'm a fan of Miami, second reason is i would love to add another feature to my list. i have about 20 nice names so far but would love to build it up. and if miami gets someone like yuk or keak on it, thats just another bonus. i'll send him ten pimp slappers and if he wants he can take em all and if he aint feelin none of them, no harm no foul.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
free beats = garbage cd
thats just not true, i know 50 producers who have given away freee beats for years. aint too many cats can fuck with murdoc and he gives beats to a select few to get his credits up, indo has done it so have versatyle, rick rock, mike mosley, freddy machette and to many others to count. cats like keak, yuk, messy, ap.9 have people beggin em to spit on their beats for free all day.

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
thats just not true, i know 50 producers who have given away freee beats for years. aint too many cats can fuck with murdoc and he gives beats to a select few to get his credits up, indo has done it so have versatyle, rick rock, mike mosley, freddy machette and to many others to count. cats like keak, yuk, messy, ap.9 have people beggin em to spit on their beats for free all day.
i feel that, i been cashed out buy some rappers i used to hope to work with, never realy heard miamis shit, but feel exactly what your sayin.. if i like how someone spits then its music over money everytime