ASSASSINS CREED : REVELATIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Got to GameStop a little before 11:00 and they had a game truck set up and people were playing Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. I played one game and got in line. There were probably ten people ahead of me. Got in, got out and was home by 12:10.

I played through the first sequence, and it's pretty cool so far. I have stupid ass work in the morning, so I'm bout to head to bed. I'll play some more when I get home tomorrow.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Got to GameStop a little before 11:00 and they had a game truck set up and people were playing Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. I played one game and got in line. There were probably ten people ahead of me. Got in, got out and was home by 12:10.

I played through the first sequence, and it's pretty cool so far. I have stupid ass work in the morning, so I'm bout to head to bed. I'll play some more when I get home tomorrow.
i know huh...stupid work.....ruins everything!

Jun 24, 2005
the hook is real nice....yet again, i find myself doing side shit more than syncing memories...( looking for treasure, viewpoints, and desmond animus memory banks )
I did the first Desmond Animus thing and all I could think was, "This sucks and is too long."

I really hope the others are better.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Television design is the process of creating It is also the art of organizing or arranging certain elements that are related to design to communicate an idea. These elements have to be in conformity with the design principles, and they include lines, forms, colours, textures, tones, space that create images as symbols, illustrations, pictures, etc.
debt help
lawsuit settlement advancesdebt settlement agenciesunsecured debt settlementdebt settlement credit reportdebt settlement usadebt settlement forms
so what your saying is that you'd like to be banned?