ASSASSINS CREED : REVELATIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I only played that mode once but it's really fun. We were up by 3 points and there were only 2 minutes left so I hid in a haystack by my team's relic. I see the other person running to our spot so I jump out and kill them right before they get it. It was awesome.

And the beta has been extended till the 17th. It's still on a first-come, first-serve basis though.

Sep 7, 2006
damn the AC creators are fertile...played thru the first one ,and it was dirty donky dicc. seems like the series must have gotten better from all the hype i hear. maybe have to give it another try

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
damn the AC creators are fertile...played thru the first one ,and it was dirty donky dicc. seems like the series must have gotten better from all the hype i hear. maybe have to give it another try
had i started with AC1 it would have killed the series for me...AC1 is total shit...

i started with AC2..went back and bought AC1 thinking it would be good...that shit was awful...